• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi :) im new here... though my account was been created for a while, this is my first time introducing myself here.. ))

Im Alex and have been playing pokemon since the release of red version in gbc though this is the first time i got into hacking... especially sprite making/cuztomizing....

i tried softly hacking emerald(changing sprites only)... i dunno how to gallery my edited sprites but ill try to figure it out soon.... :)

Welcome to the community! I hope you'll stick around this time!

Years
  • Hi :) im new here... though my account was been created for a while, this is my first time introducing myself here.. ))

Im Alex and have been playing pokemon since the release of red version in gbc though this is the first time i got into hacking... especially sprite making/cuztomizing....

i tried softly hacking emerald(changing sprites only)... i dunno how to gallery my edited sprites but ill try to figure it out soon.... :)

Hey, thanks for introducing yourself.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Welcome, Alex!

Years
  • Hello guys.. new here :) i like making sprites especially 64pixels..
    i dont really have some particular fav on pkmn types
    though ill go with water types :)

Years
  • Hello everybody. The names Greenjelly. I'm new here and I wanted to say hi so hi. Also my favorite type is fire. Main reason it was the first type I use and I just like all the moves like flamethrower and fire blast. I think my favorite Pokemon is umbreon. He may not be a fire type but hey he is still my favorite.

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2017
    Hey everyone. Gamma here. I'm having something of a crap day. Nevertheless, I have a question that still needs answering. Are there any members/groups here on PC that are in the late 20's and early 30's age bracket?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone. Gamma here. I'm having something of a crap day. Nevertheless, I have a question that still needs answering. Are there any members/groups here on PC that are in the late 20's and early 30's age bracket?
    Sure! I'm in the mid 20's and I know of many people on here who are in the age group you're mentioning. We who were old enough to properly play and understand the first generation games when they came out, basically ^^ Why are you wondering?

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2017
    Sure! I'm in the mid 20's and I know of many people on here who are in the age group you're mentioning. We who were old enough to properly play and understand the first generation games when they came out, basically ^^ Why are you wondering?

I'm curious because I'm looking for laid back players who understand when life gets in the way of their hobby and are mature enough to accept multiple points of view outside their own. I just had to deal with a rather unpleasant showdown vs wifi argument with an obviously younger guy who was determined to assert his authority in view of his junior members. This all transpired in a facebook group which I promptly left. I'm not interested in Call of Duty style competitive Pokemon. I just want a few folks to chill with and play casual battles with. Suggestions?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm curious because I'm looking for laid back players who understand when life gets in the way of their hobby and are mature enough to accept multiple points of view outside their own. I just had to deal with a rather unpleasant showdown vs wifi argument with an obviously younger guy who was determined to assert his authority in view of his junior members. This all transpired in a facebook group which I promptly left. I'm not interested in Call of Duty style competitive Pokemon. I just want a few folks to chill with and play casual battles with. Suggestions?
    Yep http://pokecommunity.psim.us/

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2017
    Hey! I have a little problem
    I'm playing GBA rom hacks with the MyBoy android emulator and I don't know how to play the .ips rom hacks. Can anyone help me?

Trainer 766

I'm playing GBA rom hacks with the MyBoy android emulator and I don't know how to play the .ips rom hacks. Can anyone help me?

Unfortunately for you,this is not the thread for this topic.This is for welcoming members who joined the community.But since it's a chit-chat thread,I guess it's okay.

As you can see,the ips file is actually a patch file.Which means you must have a clean FireRed v1.0 ROM.Download 1636-Pokemon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels) from emuparadise.And extract the Fire Red zip file.Then download ROM Patcher from Google Play Store,and launch ROM Patcher.Choose the extracted zip file(16mb gba file) when it asks you to choose the ROM.And when you choose the patch,make sure to use the ips file.And press Patch.Then,you're good to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back