• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakuzure

The Snake
Years
  • Hey everyone :3 I'm very new to the forums and I'm still finding my way around here.

My favourite type is Dragon, however my favourite Pokemon of all time is Espeon by far.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey everyone :3 I'm very new to the forums and I'm still finding my way around here.

My favourite type is Dragon, however my favourite Pokemon of all time is Espeon by far.

Dragons and Espeons!

Good choice. <33 I love the Eeveelutions. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't considered Espeon much o: Perhaps it deserves more love, it is cat-like after all! <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • wow i kinda forgot this thread existed lol.
    Hey everyone :3 I'm very new to the forums and I'm still finding my way around here.

espeon is an adorable eeveelution and I love it (: Dragon-types are also cool, though the best Dragon is obviously Exeggutor.
    welcome to the forums by the way!

Jakuzure

The Snake
    Years
  • Dragons and Espeons!

Good choice. <33 I love the Eeveelutions. ^^

Indeed! The Eeveelutions are fabulous, I love how much diversity you get with them, also they're just so damn cute. :p

Hello. So what's your favorite dragon type? A long time ago Espeon was my as well.

Hi there! My favourite Dragon type is Garchomp, I just love it's design :3 I'm also fond of Rayquaza and Dragonair too though. I adore Espeon, I've had one in my team consistently since I played Pokemon Crystal. :p

I haven't considered Espeon much o: Perhaps it deserves more love, it is cat-like after all! <3

That's part of the reason why I love it so much, I really like cats and Espeon reminds me so much of one, plus the fact it's a good Psychic type is always a bonus. :p

wow i kinda forgot this thread existed lol. espeon is an adorable eeveelution and I love it (: Dragon-types are also cool, though the best Dragon is obviously Exeggutor.

Thank you so much for the welcome! :3 Espeon is my favourite, obviously, closely followed by Sylveon and Vaporeon, though I wouldn't say there's an eeveelution I don't like.

Alolan Exeggutor is fantastic, I still can't get over how it looks in battle. :p

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Hi there! My favourite Dragon type is Garchomp, I just love it's design :3 I'm also fond of Rayquaza and Dragonair too though. I adore Espeon, I've had one in my team consistently since I played Pokemon Crystal. :p

Ah, the accursed one :17: Design wise it definitely looks good. Was that the only reason for being your top choice?

Props to always having that filled spot throughout the gens

wow i kinda forgot this thread existed lol. espeon is an adorable eeveelution and I love it (: Dragon-types are also cool, though the best Dragon is obviously Exeggutor.

Cough* Flygon cough...cough.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still can't get over that Exeggutor became a Dragon. d:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Wait, we can talk about the weather in here? Best thread ever!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The thread caught my attention. This is a great ice breaker for new members.

It's January and it's 80 here in Galveston. lol

Years
  • Hi fellow Poké-fans, I'm Stylix, I am new to here, and have made a demo Pokémon game using the current version of Pokémon Essentials... I did make a posting here, just waiting for approval.. anyways, my favorite type(s) are Electric and Flying. Electric, because it goes with my personality (I think anyways..) and flying, because it embodies freedom to me, being able to fly as high as the sky, and go where-ever your heart desires... My favorite Pokémon would either have to be Pikachu (my all-time favorite) or a toss-up between Mime Jr, Grovyle Eevee (Eevee, strictly because it can evolve in to so many different types, Grovyle, because of his moveset in-game and cuz of Ash's Grovyle in the series, and Mime Jr, well cuz he's the pre-evolved version of Mr. Mime, and has a bit of an eccentric personality in the series...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi fellow Poké-fans, I'm Stylix, I am new to here, and have made a demo Pokémon game using the current version of Pokémon Essentials... I did make a posting here, just waiting for approval.. anyways, my favorite type(s) are Electric and Flying. Electric, because it goes with my personality (I think anyways..) and flying, because it embodies freedom to me, being able to fly as high as the sky, and go where-ever your heart desires... My favorite Pokémon would either have to be Pikachu (my all-time favorite) or a toss-up between Mime Jr, Grovyle Eevee (Eevee, strictly because it can evolve in to so many different types, Grovyle, because of his moveset in-game and cuz of Ash's Grovyle in the series, and Mime Jr, well cuz he's the pre-evolved version of Mr. Mime, and has a bit of an eccentric personality in the series...)
    oooh your username is pretty cool. Stylish, so to say!

Approvals are usually done pretty quickly, so I hope you won't lose your patience. And yay, Pikachu is one of my favs too, or rather Raichu actually. And its Alolan version which is just amazingcute.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Hey Everyone! Glad to join the community, i'm a long time pokemon fan!I also enjoy drawing them alot check out my pokemon drawing tutorials!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Everyone! Glad to join the community, i'm a long time pokemon fan!I also enjoy drawing them alot check out my pokemon drawing tutorials!!!

Hey there, welcome to PC! If you want to show off your drawings, you could do so in Art & Design; they're always looking for new talents there c:

Years
  • oooh your username is pretty cool. Stylish, so to say!

Approvals are usually done pretty quickly, so I hope you won't lose your patience. And yay, Pikachu is one of my favs too, or rather Raichu actually. And its Alolan version which is just amazingcute.

lol, haven't seen the Alolan region yet :( I have yet to get a 3DS, and as far as the series goes, I've only seen up to the end of Black & White: Adventures In Unova & Beyond... Been watching the complete series between Netflix and AnimeFreak (for seasons not yet available in Netflix)...)

Also, thanx for the compliment, I love my online alias, have been using this variant for a few years now, used to be Styles, but then I switched when I noticed a popularity increase...

Also, as far as the approval, I just noticed today... I have been at a friends out of town, and curious, so I checked just recently, and noticed it was posted... On that note, since I have posted, I noticed a glitch/bug on one of my routes that appears passable, but wont let you pass for some reason.. I'll have it fixed and re-uploaded to my Google Drive as soon as I get home, and will make a note on the project's page right away.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good morning! So are you guys going to get the Nintendo Switch? o:

I'm still deciding if I'm going to get it on launch, but it still has some great games coming for it. <33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back