• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I don't know if I'll ever change my user name or not. I've actually been using this user name wherever possible the past few years (I just haven't really joined many sites, though). It's the only user name that I've ever liked. I've been told that I should change it to one of my nicknames, but I don't think I'll do that...This user name is also the reason people have started calling me a robot. XD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Even on Forums I've Administrated/ Moderated I've kept the same name. For some reason every name I think of just doesn't strike the same chord in me as my current one, so I don't change it and therefore I usually keep the same name for however long I'm active on the board. (or I just create an Alt account with that name just in case it does strike a chord with me at some point)

Years
    I usually go with the line that I stick to a username, but I've changed right on my four month limit twice now. xD; I'll probably stick with Tribulations for a while, though I did have an idea the other day for a username that has since escaped me. =<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    When I signed up what a noob name haa,Been through a few already and personally liked Akarui the best,as for my current I like it but not much,so when the time comes again Akarui it will be back to unless I can think of something else.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    In every forum been to, I have a different username. And those I really don't change. The only username I will change is when I am here. It would be nice to keep the same username for all the forums I go to, but I just don't do it that way.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Any other forum or website I visit that requires a username, I just use Tater Tot. XD;

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Been known as bgt(family) since I first ever touched the internet ten years ago.

More commonly known as Bridget starting about 2 years ago, XD.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Libra or Super Anchovie for me. Serebii's the only forum where Libra's been taken.

Oh, good times while admining. Name change sprees were fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back