• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [COMPLETED] Digimon Emerald Project

Those of you that played both this and Nova Red, what would you like to see next?

• A Digimon hack of Gen II

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • A Digimon hack of Gen IV

Votes: 48 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Found these dudes while surfing on Route 122 outside Mt. Pyre

Screen-Shot-2022-04-04-at-4-13-49-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-04-04-at-4-11-22-PM.png

Not according to AdvanceMap. 🤷
    122.png

If AdvanceMap can't fix it, then neither can I. Thanks for the heads-up though. What emulator are you using? I just playtested that area on VBA and only ran into normal mons.

Ttar0914

Years
  • I've stumbled across a gamebreaking bug: after Elite Four Glacia's Metalgarurumon has fully charged its Freeze Shock and prepares to attack, the game instantly freezes.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Managed to share this link in a digimon group I'm in. So hopefully more people can enjoy!

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've stumbled across a gamebreaking bug: after Elite Four Glacia's Metalgarurumon has fully charged its Freeze Shock and prepares to attack, the game instantly freezes.

My bad! I'll patch Freeze Shock in the next update.

Managed to share this link in a digimon group I'm in. So hopefully more people can enjoy!

Thanks man! Yeah I'm noticing it getting a bit more attention on YouTube as well. As long as people enjoy it, that's all I care about. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I've decided to take you up on your idea of using only Koromon's line, though some early snags are hitting me. I plan on using either Angemon or Angewoman so I can double battle, as I recall a needed gym that's double battles only, but rest assured, Omnimon will be mine.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've decided to take you up on your idea of using only Koromon's line, though some early snags are hitting me. I plan on using either Angemon or Angewoman so I can double battle, as I recall a needed gym that's double battles only, but rest assured, Omnimon will be mine.

If you grab the ExpAll from Devon Corp then you'll definitely get him. There's also an amulet coin lying around somewhere; don't forget to equip it to Koromon (you'll need as much money as you can to buy Rare Candies at the E4).

But it's certainly possible. I know because I did it myself. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    The first Aqua fight kicked me in the shins and stole my lunch money. I went off an grabbed a ball of grass to level up and ended up probably not needing it because an Agumon is better at getting soaked than a Koromon.

Edit: During which Devon Corp visit is the EXP All? Also, I thought you didn't like EXP All?

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The first Aqua fight kicked me in the shins and stole my lunch money. I went off an grabbed a ball of grass to level up and ended up probably not needing it because an Agumon is better at getting soaked than a Koromon.

Edit: During which Devon Corp visit is the EXP All? Also, I thought you didn't like EXP All?

I don't, but it was part of the Rom Base and there seems to be a bit of a demand for it, so what the hell.

After delivering the Letter to Steven, go to Mr. Stone's office in Rustboro City and he'll give it to you.

P.S. I recommend not taking on Roxanne until your Agumon learns Dragon Rage.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I'm already off in Slateport, but I now have a Nyaromon, so progress.

If you had any suggestions for an HM slave, who would you suggest?

I know asking for all the secrets is dumb, but you said the Amulet Coin is somewhere on the ground. Perhaps a hint as to the area? Something tells me you aren't meaning for us to wait until after Norman to get it.

Last edited:

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm already off in Slateport, but I now have a Nyaromon, so progress.

If you had any suggestions for an HM slave, who would you suggest?

I know asking for all the secrets is dumb, but you said the Amulet Coin is somewhere on the ground. Perhaps a hint as to the area? Something tells me you aren't meaning for us to wait until after Norman to get it.

Shoutmon can learn every single move, making him the perfect HM slave. You can find him on Route 112 and in the Fiery Path.

I'm sorry I don't remember where I put the Amulet Coin! :s But the good news is it's not hidden. As I'm sure you've noticed, I replaced most of the pickup items scattered around Hoenn. Before they were just tedious things like X-Attacks or Repels. I wanted item-finding to be less tedious so I changed them all into useful held items or TMs. So just pick up every item you come across and eventually you'll stumble upon the Amulet Coin.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023

You got this

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Whew. Finally found my favorite digimon. That was a grind. Now to properly begin the game hahah spent so many hours getting my starting team ready

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-022723.png
      Screenshot_20220414-022723.png
      64.4 KB · Views: 32
    • Screenshot_20220414-025338.png
      Screenshot_20220414-025338.png
      84.8 KB · Views: 27
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Hey when I patch the game it downloaded a txt file that I can't play what do I do??? I followed the instructions. Also I'm using the my boy emulator for android

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    Hey again. It's me, the guy who complained about Apollomon, thanks for that by the way. Anyways, ran into a few issues. Sometimes, when the enemy trainer switches in Digimon, it would give the prompt as if the player switched in after a KO, and vice-versa.

Also, when my Meramon got frozen by a Chakmon, all attempts at using Flame Wheel and Fire Spin worked read as if it wasn't frozen, but missed anyway. When I tried Rock Smash, not only did it succeed while being frozen, I got a Bad Egg after all that. Nothing strange happened with the egg so far, but there you go.

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey when I patch the game it downloaded a txt file that I can't play what do I do??? I followed the instructions. Also I'm using the my boy emulator for android

The download link should contain three files: instructions, a DigiDex excel sheet, and the .ups file. Do you see them?

Hey again. It's me, the guy who complained about Apollomon, thanks for that by the way. Anyways, ran into a few issues. Sometimes, when the enemy trainer switches in Digimon, it would give the prompt as if the player switched in after a KO, and vice-versa.

Also, when my Meramon got frozen by a Chakmon, all attempts at using Flame Wheel and Fire Spin worked read as if it wasn't frozen, but missed anyway. When I tried Rock Smash, not only did it succeed while being frozen, I got a Bad Egg after all that. Nothing strange happened with the egg so far, but there you go.

Whoa, those glitches are really weird. I'd try and get rid of that egg asap so it doesn't cause any other more trouble. Thanks for the feedback, I can add these to the glitches section on the front page.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Not gonna lie, I was not expecting Watson to have level 30 Digimon. I should've expected it, but I didn't.

Still no idea where the Amulet Coin could be. Was it really early?

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The download link should contain three files: instructions, a DigiDex excel sheet, and the .ups file. Do you see them?

Yeah I see them

Then just follow the instructions my guy. :)

I managed to find a "New Item" outside of Fallarbor on Route 113.
    Professor Cozmo will also reward the player with a "New Item" if you give him the Meteorite after beating Maxie.

I'm on 1.0.3.

Edit because double posting is dumb:
    onVftXB.png

Who said brute strength couldn't win the fight.

Question: What is this guy talking about?

Nice dude. He looks pretty overleveled so you should have no problem stomping the rest of the competition. My bad about the New Items. I'll swap them out next update. Later an old granny will give you a baby Moonmon holding a ?????? item. I need to remember to swap that out too.

That glitchy dude is trying to warn you about the Mirage Tower. AdvanceMap can't access the Mirage Tower's data, so all the Pokemon in there are completely randomized (including level 100s and such). I made a guy trying to warn the player but later realized all I had to do was delete the Mirage Tower's warp tile in the first place. Forgot to remove the guy. That said, there is something kind of delightfully ominous about a man trying to warn you of impending doom with speech is too garbled to understand lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Still no clue where the placed amulet coin is, but I'm close to Norman, so I'll get one eventually. Finally grabbed a Tsunomon and a Tokomon, so they're just in the back soaking up the xp, doing nothing.
    Thus far I've been doing all I can to make sure it's only Metal Greymon that is getting the fights, so I can see where your thoughts regarding all of this came from.

Edit: Something I've noticed is, perhaps because of my overleveled existance, Tackle is still a useful move.

Edit: LET'S GO, BOIS!
    WhTBH9n.png

Last edited:
    Back