• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliment The Above Random Pokemon

Years
  • Ah yes. Budget Mew lmao. I do love that you can gen one with almost any move and it'll be legal. I stuff mine with hax / legendary moves constantly hehe.

How bout good ol' Wishiwashi?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • If you can swap Truant with literally anything else, Slaking's gonna be a total wreck for whoever fighting them.

How about... Altaria?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Really good design and stats. I just don't get why is it Normal/Psychic (What is normal about it?)

Nidoking

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Purple poison type. That should say everything. Also even if I like Nidoking a bit more design wise, Nidoking doesn't look bad either.

Rotom-Fan with Air Balloon and Levitate

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I like how it took the luchador inspiration, tbh. Also Flying Press was an interesting move.

Vulpix?

Years
  • One of the best recent Pokemon ever made by GameFreak. I always see it as the weapon of choice for the ghost of King Arthur.

Cacnea

Years
  • Chatot better feel great that I used a Master Ball on it when I was 12 years old because I ran out of Ultra Balls trying to catch it.

Yanmega

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
    Years
  • I liked Yanmega a lot back in gen 4, being a speedy bug type with decent special attack and a pretty good movepool. hes better than most bug types from the first 4 generations.

Seismitoad

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I used a Seismitoad in my nostalgic first playthrough of Black and adored her, every time I look at it now I just feel so happy <3 Shoutout to Rhythm

Aggron

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • This pokemon was the embodiment of armour in my childhood! It has such an awesome design, and I solely wanted it for that. It's got an mega evolution and a beautiful defence!

Back