• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Concussed.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Is that a word?

Anyway, I need someone to tell me the symptoms of a concussion, cause if I'm really unfortunate, I might have given myself one today. Either that or a bad headache. And yeah, I know google's there, but screw that, I'm already exhausted. =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Concussed is a word, yes.
    Looks like Astinus already gave you the symptoms, though. I hope you don't have one. D:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Waahhhhh I have a few of those. =(

Headache, Ringing in the ears, Sensitivity to noise (my mother just called and I almost started crying).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Dipuuu you really should see a doctor, then. D:
    What happened, anyway?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Rolled backwards to dodge a dodgeball. I've done it plenty of times perfectly, but I messed up that one time, and slammed my head into the ground (grass).

And I'll give it a day. If I feel better, than I won't. Otherwise, meh.

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
    Years
  • In two words: Throwing up. Though that's just in my experience.
    And You dodge 'em. I just ask them not to aim for the face.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • That hasn't happened thankfully. And truth be told, I'm actually already feeling better =D

I'm just happy that I dodged the ball. Whoo, that was a sexy dodge

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    no offense but i think you would be able to tell for sure if you've given yourself a concussion

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Probably, but I've never experience one before, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Pretty sure I don't have one though =P And none taken.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Throwing up is a big one, but they say don't fall asleep with a concussion 'cause it'll make it worse :P

so if you have one... don't sleep!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • @Donavann, HAH no. I hit my head, then got right back up and ran, cause I was still alive and didn't wanna get out. (Was clutching my head, but I remember everything!)

@Yusshin, I slept fine! =D And I'm awake, so yay. Even if I did wake up at 1 in the afternoon.

PRETTY sure I'm okay. =P

Back