• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In ,my initial run of games, I tend to avoid walk-throughs as much as I possibly can. They tend to ruin feeling of mystery, adventure, excitement, and many other things that new games have to offer, and if they are no longer there, you're sort of... wasting your money, to say the least. I personally don't believe that this is the correct way to go about, to be honest.

Though, I definitely don't mind using them in later runs. One, good thing about this is, as stated above, thanks to guidelines, you get to have your hands on things that you might miss and whatnot, which I believe something many of us would appreciate.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
For those wondering what's shown in the pics:

Spoiler:

Still, I find it saddening someone broke street date again just like what happened last year where the whole remaining Kalos Dex was leaked and that was how we all got to see the new Kalos Pokemon before X/Y were even released. I can just imagine how hard Europeans will have to stay away from the internet if they want to avoid spoilers due to their extra week wait.

I kinda wonder if we may be seeing more leaks but hey at least there's a sneak peek for now.
Does anyone know what country this is in? Their region may get sanctioned like Europe did actually...if a country in Europe itself (which would mean an extremely broken streetdate) then I imagine they'll push their game release farther away from the rest of us. If it's a country in North America...well let's just say getting a Demo a week late will be nothing to what may come next...

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know what country this is in? Their region may get sanctioned like Europe did actually...if a country in Europe itself (which would mean an extremely broken streetdate) then I imagine they'll push their game release farther away from the rest of us. If it's a country in North America...well let's just say getting a Demo a week late will be nothing to what may come next...

Someone was saying that they had the Australian game boxes, so it is most likely someone there.

Years
Someone was saying that they had the Australian game boxes, so it is most likely someone there.
Well I feel sorry for Australians now :(. I hope they don't get Z or whatever comes next one week late like Europe are with OrAs and how we in North America did with the OrAs Demo. I sure hope North America and Europe don't break more street dates.

Anyways Nintendo seems to be cracking down early this time, as they supposedly censored the reddit/4Chan leaker.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
The US is getting the standard white cases, if I remember correctly. Other places will be getting red and blue cases, though I don't remember specifics (they announced this not long after announcing the games themselves).

Awww! Would of been so cool to have a blue case :(

Years
Way to make an already broken Pokémon even more broken, Game Freak. Now it's capable of taking down almost uber Pokémon by itself.
Is the almost a typo of most? As it can already take down a great deal if not all of the OU Pokemon, hence why it's an uber.
Let's see it now has a decent move against to use against Zekrom,Rayquaza, normal Groudon, Yvetal, and Lugia... Only mon I can think of that can counter most of Blaziken's moves are Dialga, Reshiram and Primal Groudon...but even then Blaziken has Earthquake to take down all three.

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Are the cases actually blue and red?

The US is getting the standard white cases, if I remember correctly. Other places will be getting red and blue cases, though I don't remember specifics (they announced this not long after announcing the games themselves).

Well, that certainly stinks! (Bad Nintendo, stupid Nintendo, grumble, grumble, grumble…)

Years

Well I feel sorry for Australians now :(. I hope they don't get Z or whatever comes next one week late like Europe are with OrAs and how we in North America did with the OrAs Demo. I sure hope North America and Europe don't break more street dates.

Anyways Nintendo seems to be cracking down early this time, as they supposedly censored the reddit/4Chan leaker.

I'm really really sad that it's now my region who has broken street date, which means I have a grim feeling we could get sanctioned for the next games and have to maybe wait a week later than the rest of the world.

I recall that Australia was the last region to get Black & White released of the NA/AUS/EUR trio (I know Korea didn't get the games until April 2011 but that's not what I'm focusing on here) where our release came four days after the US (who had their release two days after Europe) and I would have imagined the Aussies having to avoid the internet for four days if they wanted to not be spoiled.

At least Nintendo were cracking down earlier this time than the case with the Canadian Instagram leaker with X/Y last year. Still, I have a grim feeling with the next games my down under folk could be forced to avoid the internet for a week or so if they don't want spoilers. Europeans are already knowing they will feel the bite of being heavily spoiled thanks to their delay so to have something like this happen again with the next games will just be... scary for blind playthrough seekers.

Years
Wow I wonder which shop exactly here released them early. HMMMMMM.

I don't know... but I'm still worried this could have a negative impact on the next game's release here, and a very grim one at that which would force us to have to avoid the internet to be spoiler-free. I am still pissed that someone broke the street date again, which really questions if the simultaneous worldwide release should be a thing or not.

Years
I don't know... but I'm still worried this could have a negative impact on the next game's release here, and a very grim one at that which would force us to have to avoid the internet to be spoiler-free. I am still pissed that someone broke the street date again, which really questions if the simultaneous worldwide release should be a thing or not.

Just hope that they do a third version and not sequels, it's easier to spoil a third version as it'll practically be similar to XY while sequels would have a different story line. Which is why this time I'm less worried about the leak of OrAs compared to how I was with XY (that and Nintendo/Game Freak are cracking down on it early) as they're remakes instead of games with entirely new stories. Imagine if they decide to delay the release for a month (perhaps seeing that a week isn't enough to keep people from avoiding breaking the street date), and even worse if they decide to postpone the punishment until Gen VII comes rolling, it'll mean Australia getting a generation later than everyone else...

Well there's a week left...interestingly Serebii, Pokebeach, and Pokejungle aren't focusing too much on the leaks compared to last time...perhaps it has something to do with Nintendo/GF possible having been mad at them? I know that they were mad during Gen V, and that info came from Japan's normal street release irc...

Years
Just hope that they do a third version and not sequels, it's easier to spoil a third version as it'll practically be similar to XY while sequels would have a different story line. Which is why this time I'm less worried about the leak of OrAs compared to how I was with XY (that and Nintendo/Game Freak are cracking down on it early) as they're remakes instead of games with entirely new stories. Imagine if they decide to delay the release for a month (perhaps seeing that a week isn't enough to keep people from avoiding breaking the street date), and even worse if they decide to postpone the punishment until Gen VII comes rolling, it'll mean Australia getting a generation later than everyone else...

Well there's a week left...interestingly Serebii, Pokebeach, and Pokejungle aren't focusing too much on the leaks compared to last time...perhaps it has something to do with Nintendo/GF possible having been mad at them? I know that they were mad during Gen V, and that info came from Japan's normal street release irc...

Getting a new generation a month later would pretty much upset any region if they found themselves in this situation where one has to wait longer than the rest, but I think the reason why Serebii hasn't been posting leaks must be due to Game Freak or something heavily discouraging Pokemon news sites from posting them, but I think Serebii knew they'd get in trouble if they continued publishing the leaks.

Years
Getting a new generation a month later would pretty much upset any region if they found themselves in this situation where one has to wait longer than the rest, but I think the reason why Serebii hasn't been posting leaks must be due to Game Freak or something heavily discouraging Pokemon news sites from posting them, but I think Serebii knew they'd get in trouble if they continued publishing the leaks.
They may also decide to have a simultaneous release for areas outside of Japan...a month later since all three major regions outside of Japan broke street dates this generation...(Hey at least Australia did get the games first this time around).

Interestingly Serebii is the only one of the three sites I mentioned that didn't post anything about the demo stuff on their news page...considering they are the most well known of the three they are probably monitored the most by GF.

Now on to the games, does anyone think that going to space will be a one time thing? Or maybe it be a higher up version of flying in the sky?

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
Is there any actual proof it's Australia who broke street date or ya'll just making **** up with no proof? all i've seen is the boxes for them, but since the rating is covered up it could be EU too

also idrc if it broke streetdate.
I honestly doubt EU getting the game a week later is anything to do with "punishing" them for breaking streetdae for X&Y, just like I doubt this is the same reason NA got the demo a week later.
First of all, full game release =/= demo, and secondly, why the hell would GF/Nintendo or whoever "punish" an entire region because a few stores released the game early? It's a total BS reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back