• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
either way, i can only get my hands on the games at Christmas, so...
coming across 1 or 2 spoilers is inevitable for me, although i'll try my best.

i just hope the games' sales slay! im anticipating that some 3DS records will be broken :)

In Japan alone the pre-order figures for OR/AS have reached at least 1 million, so you can imagine how high the sales will be after release, and you can expect that it will be outselling X/Y at this rate.

OR/AS could pretty much become the highest-selling 3DS games in my opinion, as far as big name franchises go. And we all remember that the original Ruby & Sapphire were the highest-selling GBA games of all time, so it'd be interesting to see the remakes become the highest-selling 3DS games.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Is there any actual proof it's Australia who broke street date or ya'll just making **** up with no proof? all i've seen is the boxes for them, but since the rating is covered up it could be EU too

also idrc if it broke streetdate.
I honestly doubt EU getting the game a week later is anything to do with "punishing" them for breaking streetdae for X&Y, just like I doubt this is the same reason NA got the demo a week later.
First of all, full game release =/= demo, and secondly, why the hell would GF/Nintendo or whoever "punish" an entire region because a few stores released the game early? It's a total BS reason...
Well Nintendo had issues with European stores even before XY (with XY breaking the camels back) is what I read (while the XY leak was happening). It's possible the delay was to avoid them from breaking the street date and spoiling everyone else like they did with XY.

Even some of the members here who works for games stores seem to agree with that theory for the delay, so there may be something behind it.

Btw, if it's another Europe leak...well even a one week delay seems to not be enough to stop them from breaking the date...Europe being the culprit is worse than Australia being the culprit as Europe is breaking it 2 weeks ahead instead of one (which will make Nintendo mistrust European game stores). (chances are it is Australia as they usually ship games a week in advance).

Also remember that during the XY leak Nintendo took some drastic measures such as having accounts leaking the stuff blocked, and there were even rumors of them confiscating games, so a punishment for the next games seems possible...

Last edited:
Years
I was looking on Tumblr and someone posted a leaked image of the trainer card (while playing as May) and apparently I noticed something:

Spoiler:

Spr_RS_May.png

If you look closely at her pose in the pic, it heavily resembles her sprite from the original Hoenn games. Pretty cool to see them stick a shout-out to that I admit.

blue

gucci
Years
I was looking on Tumblr and someone posted a leaked image of the trainer card (while playing as May) and apparently I noticed something:

Spoiler:

Spr_RS_May.png

If you look closely at her pose in the pic, it heavily resembles her sprite from the original Hoenn games. Pretty cool to see them stick a shout-out to that I admit.

Yeah, it's those smaller things that they've recaptured to mimic the originals is what I like. I'm really looking forward to seeing these games in full and seeing how they resemble Ruby & Sapphire.

blue

gucci
Years
Well Europeans will be spoiled by pretty much everything when the games get released a week earlier everywhere else anyway, having said that I can't believe we're only 6 days away now. The time has completely flown, way more so than it did for X & Y!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
At one point time seemed to be coming to a halt (like two week ago for me) but then the next two weeks rushed by and so did yesterday. Well today seems slow though...in some ways 6 days seems like a lot but it's the anticipation pressurizing time for me...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I am one of the many people who has to wait 7 more days for the games. Avoiding spoilers will be incredibly hard, especially since I daily visit Serebii, Pokecommunity and watch videos of Poketubers. Most leaks will start around Wednesday, so I'll have to stay away from the internet for 7 to 8 days.

blue

gucci
Years
Well I've just went on Facebook and discovered a potentially huge spoiler, although not confirmed it's something I wouldn't have wanted to see until playing the games. Avoiding spoilers is harder than first thought I guess.

Years
Well I've just went on Facebook and discovered a potentially huge spoiler, although not confirmed it's something I wouldn't have wanted to see until playing the games. Avoiding spoilers is harder than first thought I guess.

What is this spoiler? I don't usually avoid spoilers since I like finding things out and staying up-to-date, so I don't mind running into so many leaks. It always makes me know that I'll enjoy the game much more than if I was avoiding spoilers.

It's also kinda funny I spotted an obvious fake leak of a Mega Flygon. I just love it when someone leaks something, people think it's real and then it's all discovered they just heavily edited an image to make it look like a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back