• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
  • For those of you interested, the animated promo is out on the Japanese Pokemon YouTube channel. Nothing too amazing to be honest.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • What is this spoiler? I don't usually avoid spoilers since I like finding things out and staying up-to-date, so I don't mind running into so many leaks. It always makes me know that I'll enjoy the game much more than if I was avoiding spoilers.

It's also kinda funny I spotted an obvious fake leak of a Mega Flygon. I just love it when someone leaks something, people think it's real and then it's all discovered they just heavily edited an image to make it look like a leak.

That's the exact one I was talking about, only the page that posted it said that it was reported that it had been un-tampered with. From a first glance it did look fake to me, especially going by how much hype is behind Mega Flygon.

For those of you interested, the animated promo is out on the Japanese Pokemon YouTube channel. Nothing too amazing to be honest.

I just saw that, it's actually a pretty nice trailer to get you hyped for next week!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • 5! I am looking forward to next weekend (as by then I will already be playing Omega Ruby). In the mean time I'll just flood myself with school, work, and the remaining challenges I have to do for Smash 3DS. Oh and chatting.

Years
  • Well at least it confirms that I can use a Swampert as May in my pre-ordered game, since her other anime variation is using two starters.

At least your "I can't use uber starters" problem has been fixed.

I always often associated May with Mudkip as well. The only starter I really picture Brendan with was Treecko because well, some starters go better with certain characters. Still, makes me all the more happy to use Mudkip in these remakes because now I can be just like May in the special!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I dont know if its been mentioned, but how come Giratina and Kyurem haven't been mentioned as being obtainable in game?
    Free episodes for them? That or you need both D/P and Z/R needed in one game to unlock em. Would be cool if they have their own special areas, like a distortion world portion and a frozen cave. Prefer the first method though, would love to see the ass-pulls needed to get plot central legendaries into their past.

Years
  • Maybe Kyurem will be in God Stone form (they did introduce the Jade orb for Rayquaza in HgSs, plus the God Stone is an unused item they can noew recycle and put to use) at the bottom of Shale cave. Irc there is no mention of how Shale cave's ice is formed...considering it's a tropical region...that leaves either a 4 Island cave like explaination or a Pokémon did it. Perhaps in a unlockable area.

Giratina could be in Mt. Pyre. Some of it's dex entries mention it visiting graveyards (I thought Giratina represented death or the soul prior to Pt)... But Yvetal may take that spot...
    Maybe the old couple in Mt. Pyre will have the orbs of the Creation trio. Or maybe Glacia if she is from Sinnoh as some speculate (she mentions her home region is icy...so my guess is she's from Sinnoh, most likely Snowpoint City...which just so happens to have a Pokémon linked to Hoenn coincidentally) will come out of the E4 and give them to us.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Famitsu scored ORAS at 37/40 meaning 3 9s and a perfect 10. Regardless this is an almost perfect score, but at the end of the day its your own review that really matters. ;3

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    Free episodes for them? That or you need both D/P and Z/R needed in one game to unlock em. Would be cool if they have their own special areas, like a distortion world portion and a frozen cave. Prefer the first method though, would love to see the ass-pulls needed to get plot central legendaries into their past.

that would be cool. i have multiple giratinas and kyurems and also d/p and z/r......i just want moar lol i was just concerned that they said all legendaries are catchable and showed all of the non-event legendaries excluding giratina and kyurem. hopefully they are in there because other people deserve a chance to catch these bad ass dragons.

Years
  • Maybe Kyurem will be in God Stone form (they did introduce the Jade orb for Rayquaza in HgSs, plus the God Stone is an unused item they can noew recycle and put to use) at the bottom of Shale cave. Irc there is no mention of how Shale cave's ice is formed...considering it's a tropical region...that leaves either a 4 Island cave like explaination or a Pokémon did it. Perhaps in a unlockable area.

Giratina could be in Mt. Pyre. Some of it's dex entries mention it visiting graveyards (I thought Giratina represented death or the soul prior to Pt)... But Yvetal may take that spot...
    Maybe the old couple in Mt. Pyre will have the orbs of the Creation trio. Or maybe Glacia if she is from Sinnoh as some speculate (she mentions her home region is icy...so my guess is she's from Sinnoh, most likely Snowpoint City...which just so happens to have a Pokémon linked to Hoenn coincidentally) will come out of the E4 and give them to us.
    there is also the icy town in x and y

Years
  • 4 Regis Await, one for each day left until ORAS.

I wonder if Zygarde may appear too since it's fellow trio members are rumored to. Maybe it'll appear at the Maniac's cave if it makes a return (it is an Emerald exclusive after all). Or maybe at an underground part of Sky Pillar. Or maybe it'll take up Altering Cave's location.

Years
  • Okay guys, another spoiler alert. I was looking on Tumblr and apparently some guy from Spain (yes, one of those areas that has to wait for the 28th) broke the street release and leaked some stuff on Instagram. The guy's username there is "krismendez" if you're thinking.

There have also been video leaks, click the spoiler tags below to see them.

Looking at Slakoth in the Pokedex:
    Spoiler:

Encountering Professor Birch and Brendan in the lab:
    Spoiler:

The Instagram leaker also revealed the Exp. Share is obtained early (around Rustboro City, the Devon Corp building most likely) which was pretty much where it was obtained in the original games as well.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Leaks/spoiler ahead about Mauville city, avoid if you don't want to see it:

Spoiler:

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Leaks/spoiler ahead about Mauville city, avoid if you don't want to see it:

Spoiler:

Whoa, love it!

Spoiler: