• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Confirmed Information Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
  • Oh man, my Omega Ruby download is going so slow. It's agonizing. x3

At least I got shipping confirmation that my hard copy of Alpha Sapphire is on it's way and should be here tomorrow! It's currently sitting in a nearby postal facility.

Years
  • For those wondering about locations of Mega Stones, Serebii has posted a preliminary list of them as he discovered them while playing the game:
    Spoiler:

DexNav encounters in the postgame:
    Spoiler:

Also, Pokemon found in the Mirage Islands accessed by soaring on Latias/Latios:
    Spoiler:

From what I'm seeing with the DexNav and Mirage Island encounters, there's a lot of variety. However there's a significant lack of Kalos Pokemon compared to Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon, but I guess that's because most Kalos Pokemon can just be traded from X/Y anyway. Most of the Pokemon listed are a lot of the ones that were absent from the Kalos Dex in X/Y so yeah, you can get a lot of Pokemon just by trading between X/Y and OR/AS.

Last edited:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Here's something they changed: remember the trendy saying in Dewford Town? Now instead of being any two random words, it's an item followed by a certain noun, like "Potion festivals" or "Silk Scarf schools". I thought it was funny when it existed in RSE, it's not bad here but not what I expected.

Still, RIP BIG SERVICE. =(

So, the Trendy Phrase returns in Dewford Town AND the words have to be paired with an Item - noun? :O oh my...

I know right, it was funny in RSE, well, there goes "Super Hustle", "Great Battle", "Cool Latios" and all those other sayings to receive rare Berries from the Berry Master's wife... :( Unless they changed the sayings for this too somehow IF the Berry Master returns...

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • That sucks :\ My shipment is literally in the next state over and the expected delivery time was moved back by 3 hours??? Apparently between moving between 2 states screwed something up?

Mine's an international shipment. Ugh.

It's okay. I think I'll just watch let's plays for the time being.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I pre-ordered from ShopTo last night since they're probably the best online retailer in the world for pre-orders and shipping, odds are you receive the game either a day before or on the release day guarenteed. I've booked the Friday off work in advance too. ;3

Years
  • I pre-ordered from ShopTo last night since they're probably the best online retailer in the world for pre-orders and shipping, odds are you receive the game either a day before or on the release day guarenteed. I've booked the Friday off work in advance too. ;3

Dude, I wish I would have gotten today off (it's like 8:30am right now) but I've taken waaay too many days off in November because of family's birthdays.

Years
  • More info of version-exclusive legendaries according to Serebii:

Spoiler:

Also, the TM/HM prizes given by the Gym Leaders:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Oh, well this definitely reassures me that Omega Ruby will be my main game.

And I know that most of the TMs were revealed before now, except Winona and Wallace, so those get the last bits of clarification.

Years
  • Oh, well this definitely reassures me that Omega Ruby will be my main game.

And I know that most of the TMs were revealed before now, except Winona and Wallace, so those get the last bits of clarification.

It's kinda interesting that OR/AS Wallace is the first Gym Leader to give out an HM for defeating them instead of a TM, which is definitley something different.

Anyways, updated version exclusives list for those still deciding which game to get:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'm still set on Omega Ruby for my main game, though.

Years
  • More clarified version of the Mega Stone locations list I posted earlier, info is courtesy of Serebii:
    Spoiler:

Avoiding the spoilers, but are there any new version exclusives? I know the likes of Lunatone, Solrock, Seviper Zangoose etc.

Aside from Clauncher/Skrelp lines, Throh/Sawk and a few legendaries, the exclusives are pretty much the same as the original versions. Latias/Latios can be obtained in the opposite version (Latias in OR, Latios in AS) via the Eon Ticket.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • More clarified version of the Mega Stone locations list I posted earlier, info is courtesy of Serebii:
    Spoiler:

Aside from Clauncher/Skrelp lines, Throh/Sawk and a few legendaries, the exclusives are pretty much the same as the original versions. Latias/Latios can be obtained in the opposite version (Latias in OR, Latios in AS) via the Eon Ticket.

Ooh, Clauncher & Skrelp making the games in interesting with them being Kalos Pokemon and what not. I didn't really expect many Kalos Pokémon if any to show in the Regional Dex.

Years
  • ^ I don't think they're in the regional Dex, they're more than likely post-game stuff.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back