• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Consequence

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you more often have to deal with the consequences of your actions, or the consequences of your inactions?

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • I used to be the Queen of Procrastination, and I'm still suffering the consequences of my inactions. I'm trying hard to fix it though.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • It's usually the consequences of my inactions I need to deal with, but they're not really that extreme; usually it's just staying up a lot later than usual to start finish an assignment I should have started finished earlier. I'll probably end up getting into a lot of trouble if I don't up my time management abilities, though...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Definitely.
    I was dealing with one consequence for, what, six months? Just because of doing something stupid...then doing it again. And it kept getting worse and worse until I finally got around to changing my actions. T:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Most consequences of mine are regrets, which I'm struggling to put them off. Many things helped me to distract those thoughts.

Years
  • Inaction. I'm prone to procrastinating and ignoring problems out of fear that my attempts to fix them will cause worse problems, or just the fear or not knowing what consequences my actions will have.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    More my inactions. I try not to act before thinking, sometimes that's a problem in itself for me as sometimes not acting is bad too. Sometimes things are bad for me because I dont do something about it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Probably inaction. I can be really lazy when I want to be and that normally has more of an impact than when I actually do stuff... as that turns out quite well for the most part! But laziness often results in not getting things done and having to explain them and whatnot. Not good.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • Inaction for me. If I put enough effort into something, I usually do great, but I've been rather lazy lately. I still get any assignments handed in, but I usually don't finish normal homework, which I hate, but I'm lazy. Oh well.

Years
  • Inaction. While I do some stupid stuff, I've caused far more long-term harm by not doing things. Like, I might've actually finished college if I hadn't just sat around and waited for something to happen. Just one of many examples.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Neither recently, although usually the consequences of my actions catch up with me in due time. I was more inaction-based when I was in school and those consequences were often instant, but it feels good just knowing that I'll never have to feel that again.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Uhhh... probably more often not taking action. I am not super ambitious... and when I do take action I've often thought through what I'm doing really well. The only times I really suffer the consequences for my actions is impulse buying... lol

Back