• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Consortia] Consortia House Common Room

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Hi everyone! :D

I probably won't be a strong contender as far as events go, but I'm definitely gonna give it my best shot in "Who's That Pok?mon," since that's my niche and all. ^^ The PC Arcade looks really tempting as well, so maybe I'll go ahead and try that one, too!

Years
  • Idk xD

Gunner you better won that prettiest profile contest 'cause you make some awesome CSS background..... I'm in mafia too so yay!

I'll try PC arcade too :p

Years
  • Why are we in last place?
    It's because not too many of us are partaking in events D:

Remember guys, and I seriously cannot stress this enough.

Consortia is about loyalty and friendship! If we don't stick together, then our failures show through and thus we lose.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    It's because not too many of us are partaking in events D:

Remember guys, and I seriously cannot stress this enough.

Consortia is about loyalty and friendship! If we don't stick together, then our failures show through and thus we lose.

This is very true. Consortia means teamwork and determination, participate in events!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hi all, I think I've figured out the answers to round 3 of Who's That Pokémon, which I'll put in a spoiler tag below! It looks like only one person per team can send in a PM, so feel free to double check my answers until you guys feel comfortable sending one in. ^-^ Also, my apologies if this was the wrong place to post this!

Spoiler: Answers
    1: Manectric
    2: Sentret
    3: Dewpider
    4: Meloetta (Aria Forme)

Years
  • Hi all, I think I've figured out the answers to round 3 of Who's That Pokémon, which I'll put in a spoiler tag below! It looks like only one person per team can send in a PM, so feel free to double check my answers until you guys feel comfortable sending one in. ^-^ Also, my apologies if this was the wrong place to post this!

Do you have Discord? I feel like it might be a quicker way to communicate the answers in there :o

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years

This was somethinh I was about to bring up, I haven't seen a signle post about whos that pokemon, or the pokemon trivia being discussed. Hopefully we'll change that. I came to the same conclusions, besides number 3, but looking at it now I think your right.

Back