• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cooking!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    But then it's not instant lol.

I'm not talking about instant, but even instant takes like 3-4 min. Usually you put already boiling water into the noodles and let it sit for a few minutes. Those are instant noodles.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'm not talking about instant, but even instant takes like 3-4 min. Usually you put already boiling water into the noodles and let it sit for a few minutes. Those are instant noodles.

Ah okay. Sorry for the lack of knowledge :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Today I'm making these:

Cooking!

So excited!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Today I'm making these:

Cooking!

So excited!

Nicole can you be my mother?

I mean let's just ignore that you're younger than me and take the time to consider some kind of role that involves cooking really nice things and I get to be the benefactor of it all without any effort?

I feel like I haven't had a proper childhood neither of my parents were good cooks, I have so many years of good cooking to catch up on. :((((

meanwhile apologies Nathan you are not hired as my father. Nick might be though.

I'm very good at following anything with instructions but other than that I'm a clueless cook.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nicole can you be my mother?

I mean let's just ignore that you're younger than me and take the time to consider some kind of role that involves cooking really nice things and I get to be the benefactor of it all without any effort?

I feel like I haven't had a proper childhood neither of my parents were good cooks, I have so many years of good cooking to catch up on. :((((

meanwhile apologies Nathan you are not hired as my father. Nick might be though.

I'm very good at following anything with instructions but other than that I'm a clueless cook.

They didn't come out looking quite as nice, probably because I was almost out of salt so they didn't rise completely:

Cooking!

You'd have to do the dishes. I hate doing dishes.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    They didn't come out looking quite as nice, probably because I was almost out of salt so they didn't rise completely:

Spoiler:

You'd have to do the dishes. I hate doing dishes.

But Muuuuuuuuuuuuuum.... (yes we use u rather than o for mum over here it's a thing)

if that's your idea of not looking nice I relish the idea of how nice they'd look if they were!

If I cooked that you'd have like some goop and I'd probably burn it if it wasn't a timed oven!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    YES!

Yesterday, I made some grilled red potatoes wrapped in foil with a little mix of olive oil, rosemary, and garlic cloves and the usual salt and pepper. I then mashed them with a little bit of sour cream so they were really rich and creamy :9

I love grilling and frying and all that. Baking is alright too but I don't do it nearly as often.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    A lot of people have said that I am good at cooking, so there's that. I'm also the one who's in charge of grilling stuff on BBQ nights.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    My cooking skills involve taking whatever is edible and combine them, to see if it works :3. If it does, then I created a new snack, which I can eat, and not gain weight, because of my metabolism.

I can make Burgers, Hot Dogs, etc.

But I have the best Ramen Noodles, in PC. Don't ask, just come over and I'll enlighten you. It's won't believe it's Ramen (: don't worry, I would never poison your food.....on my good days.

Sirfetch’d

My cooking skills involve taking whatever is edible and combine them, to see if it works :3. If it does, then I created a new snack, which I can eat, and not gain weight, because of my metabolism.

I can make Burgers, Hot Dogs, etc.

But I have the best Ramen Noodles, in PC. Don't ask, just come over and I'll enlighten you. It's won't believe it's Ramen (: don't worry, I would never poison your food.....on my good days.

Mmm Ramen. I'm sold haha! One of the best foods ever c:

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I can make a pretty good lasagne and spaghetti bolegnese. My pies are alright, too but I'd say that I'm better at baking cakes and sweet pies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is this like doctored instant ramen? Or actual ramen?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    R
    A lot of people have said that I am good at cooking, so there's that. I'm also the one who's in charge of grilling stuff on BBQ nights.

Yeah I'd say that if you can grill meats you can cook. I'm a trainee and even I find it a ***** to get a good steak going. So yeah I love cookig, as if it being my proffesion wasn't obvious enough. No business due to the summer, but it lets me do my job as perfect as humanly possible. But god, any other cooks loathe cooking at home? Not when you have a day off obviously.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I've been living alone for around 6 years now and picked up cooking because I had do. I've been told I am a good cook and I was praised for my meals. I can make a killer couscous.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi guys I just wanna share what I made tonight.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm an ok cook I guess, I tend to just preheat the oven and throw something in there and wait a good half hour. Usually, what I do afterwards though is try to liven the meal up a bit by adding ingredients like chopped up mushrooms, onions, and spinach along with some crushed red pepper and shredded parmesan into meals like pasta or pizza for a few examples. Typically I put the touches after the meals are done cooking but I tend to put them on before as well should I feel like it.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    While I am a rather good cook, I am a microwave warrior.

And dishes. Fluff dishes. I hate dishes.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I hate cooking... I do like baking but I don't do it too often.
    When I cook, I don't want to take more than 20 minutes per meal.

Back