• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • can i b ur first worshipper pls

When this notified me of you quoting my post the preview was just "can i b ur first" and it gave me an entirely different idea of what was being asked.

ALSO JUST POSTED CICARO'S FIRST ENTRY WOO CRAZY MULCH PARTY TAKE YOUR TOP OFF

undertale___temmie_gif___265x255_by_justdwayne-d9hzhxa.gif

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Dem achievements...

Yeah, that's pretty cool what you did there!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Thanks Bae. <3

Woah, how did you get pop up flavor text like that? And how did you style that? That's one thing I don't know how to do with this site.

It's like the [title] tag, but it's called [float]! I found it after perusing the BBCode list on this site. It even retains text formatting and looks nicer than title, in my opinion.

I lot of my CSS is fudging until it does want I want, honestly. The code itself is probably not that elegant. But I usually learn how to do stuff just by looking at other CSS features I like and toying with them until something works.​

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
    Years
  • Pppff... The only family member of Spora's I'd imagine would ever come in is her father, cause he travels. Cause she moved away from her family for the most part. Also her dad is a somewhat effeminate Jumpluff.

Last edited:

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Let's see...family...well her immediate family is more than out of the question (don't know if you've noticed, but she has some family issues). I could probably arrange for an uncle or something. How will that work, we just have family come in the store or what?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • (don't know if you've noticed, but she has some family issues).

Blair having personal issues? Perish the thought.

I feel like having a family member stop by would be too typical. I want something a bit more odd to deal with, but it's hard to believe that at least one of Cicaro's twenty-four siblings wouldn't stop by, especially at an event like a town-wide holiday festival.

But I nearly demand that when the time comes there is at least one post about Errol's mom visiting Spirited Away.​

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Blair having personal issues? Perish the thought.

I feel like having a family member stop by would be too typical. I want something a bit more odd to deal with, but it's hard to believe that at least one of Cicaro's twenty-four siblings wouldn't stop by, especially at an event like a town-wide holiday festival.

But I nearly demand that when the time comes there is at least one post about Errol's mom visiting Spirited Away.​

Wait, what do you mean perish the thought? It's kind of something that I included in her history as something brief that I meant to extrapolate on.

Anyways, I just posted, y'all. Sorry for the hold up.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I have the perfect mon to visit Spirited Away for Gabriel. Muhuhuhu.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • It's like the [title] tag, but it's called [float]! I found it after perusing the BBCode list on this site. It even retains text formatting and looks nicer than title, in my opinion.​

Oh, it's a pre-formatted div. I thought you had masterfully crafted it using some kind of CSS work-around of some script, all within the framework of the lightweight markup, BBCode.

At least I know that's what it does, though. I might see if I can mess around with its background color, at least. You said it retains text formatting, but I wonder if the div itself can also be toyed with.

Pppff... The only family member of Spora's I'd imagine would ever come in is her father, cause he travels. Cause she moved away from her family for the most part. Also her dad is a somewhat effeminate Jumpluff.

I... would never have expected Spora's father to--

Well, actually, I don't know what I would have expected of Spora's family. Haha! That's an interesting take, though. Have you already devised a dynamic between the two?

Let's see...family...well her immediate family is more than out of the question (don't know if you've noticed, but she has some family issues). I could probably arrange for an uncle or something. How will that work, we just have family come in the store or what?

Family and/or friends will be treated as customers under your control, as I said earlier. They are your creation, so whatever pretenses they are under to visit your player character's place of work is up to you. They may show up any time after 10 AM. Actually, the visiting character doesn't even have to be family or a friend. They could be a rival, as well. You can run something by me if you have an alternative idea for your visiting character.

I know I personally plan to have Castiel's and Amaryllis' mothers visit each other.

As I said to Fennekin above your quote, it doesn't have to be a family member or a friend. If you have an alternate idea for a visiting character, you can run it by me.

Well, the way Foxrally parades Errol's mother around thus far, at this point her visit is a given.

Also, let's not go around calling our fellow players sarcomas please. I'll have you know, my mother died of many, many tumors.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • (1) Oh, it's a pre-formatted div.

(2) You can run something by me if you have an alternative idea for your visiting character.

(3) I know I personally plan to have Castiel's and Amaryllis' mothers visit each other ... the way Foxrally parades Errol's mother around thus far, at this point her visit is a given.

(4) Also, let's not go around calling our fellow players sarcomas please. I'll have you know, my mother died of many, many tumors.

(1) lol you mistake me for someone with talent

I wouldn't know if you can change the look of the float itself, in fact it wasn't until the process of making my post css that I found out that the tag retained the text formatting! Worth looking into, though.

(2) Then I plan on having a normal, everyday customer and allowing hilarity to ensue.

(3) I'm so psyched for this Mom Brigade.

(4)
    7nq2m.gif

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
    Years
  • I won't have Samuel's parents visit him, as the sole purpose of sending him away was so that they could get some alone time. As we speak, they are probably doing unspeakable things to one another. Perhaps Samuel's aunt may visit? Or maybe her parents send another letter to Amaryllis and a letter to him. Perhaps a few notes of currency would be enclosed as well.

Jauntier

Years
  • Happy Easter, everyone.

I'll make a post sometime tonight, now that we've got some things going for us. I'm excited for Forget-Me-Not's interactions now that Rina is hastily moving into the back alley where Gabriel is (I seriously need to draw a map; I will most assuredly do that sometime tomorrow), Goro will undoubtedly find Rina's hasty rush out of there suspicious, Amaryllis will have to deal with placating Goro, and Cicaro is unwittingly walking into the fray and will be forced to participate. Good times.

Meanwhile, now that Blair has left the counter, and Errol is reading up on the insightful thoughts of Adolf Hitmonler in his famous book, Mienshao Kampf on the counter top, Varien may have a chance to escape cleanly--if he can keep his emotions calm enough not to give anything more than his blue zigzag pattern away. The lights are currently on, so Varien also has his shadow to deal with.

Deceptio, it's been a week or so since I've accepted you. Haven't heard a peep since. When you get online and see this notification, please respond to me with a reason and a projection of your activity going forward.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • I have some here say that Deceptio has been locked out of the online community due to some studying he's been doing in preparation for some exams. Just thought that might be helpful should he decide to contact you and let him know himself.

Jauntier

Years
  • I have some here say that Deceptio has been locked out of the online community due to some studying he's been doing in preparation for some exams. Just thought that might be helpful should he decide to contact you and let him know himself.

Hearsay? Is that so?

Well, I'll take it with a grain of salt right now until I can hear from him directly. But thank you for the tip off. If it's true, it will have explained some things, but I can only wait for so long after having accepted his character before the slot feels like a reserve.

We'll see.

Back