• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I zoomed the picture,Yes the Chikorita sprite is Deffrent,Or is it?
    I found it similiar somehow I checked R/S/E sprite turned out its Ruby and Sapphire sprite,Look
    CoroCoro Scans (May 13th) / Famitsu scans (May 14th) - discussion

Similiar right?

There isn't much you can do with Chikorita's sprite, but the sprite might be different, this is only one that you found of Chikorita, so we still do not as yet.

As for Gold, his clothes looks a lot better than the first I agree. As for the pants, they are begining to run off on me.

The next month scans are sure to reveal a lot more as things move on.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think in the next scan at leas ti fthey reveal Silver's new look, he would appear to be more slender, but I picture them keeping his head at a slant, giving him the rough rival look. With these scans, I was pleasently pleased, especially knowing they made the menu bar part of the touch screen.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wonder how Silver will look in battle? I just hope he looks tough and stern.

Years
  • I see this game as Nintendo's way of incorporating everything they imagined for the original, but couldn't have at the time. I'm quite pleased with the remake of the games and everything we know about it so far. I'm open to all the ideas that Nintendo has as well as other people's ideas. I now see the previous games as test subjects to see what features we liked and what we didn't like. If we don't like something, they probably won't have it in the next game that comes out. We should pretty much know what to expect from Nintendo by now, but a little surprise every now and then wouldn't hurt. ;)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    These scans brought in a lot of information for just 5 pics, and a lot of accusations too. The next scan will most likely bring in some more most definitely.

I hope the go into more of a detail in the new addition to the game...

Years
  • I love those new pics. The new girl actually looks pretty cool despite what people seem to think. I'm in love with her huge hat. XD

I'm so glad pokemon will follow you for longer than just up to Mr. Pokemon.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • FAMITSU SCANSA!
    Spoiler:
    Oh yeah look at that glorious starter choice screen. Oh and I love totodile. And cyndaquil. New trees! I called town specific trees so yeah. But where the hell is that? Oh and finally proper hills!
    Spoiler:
    Oh proper art! Oh goodie look at that fine touchscreen. Seems to me some options are missing.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Nice finds, they're interesting. The Chikorita sprite is so cute I agree. The Cyndaquil looks cool in the game as it follows you as well.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    These are nice, where do you keep finding them?

The sprite for Chikorita is adorbale. I absolutely like it a lot. The water starter sprite looks like totodile now that I see it more upclose. Cyndaquil, it looks just perfect in its OW sprite. Yes, the stater choosing look is indeed look very nice. The ligth effect under the pokéball is a nie touch to the image.

The Pichu, it's a better upclose appearance, but I really cannot see the notched ear. I do see the shiny however.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I couldve Sworn I saw Chikorita's sprite the same as The one in R/S/E.Oh well atleast its deffrent :)

That is the Notched Pichu(Even said in serebii) You can see its ear is Notched if you look closely(Dont mistaken it for a Black Grass xD)

Cynda's OW sprite is Great(Though Cynda's Head is Kinda Big xD) I also saw a Totodile OW and the Slowpoke well,I like Totodile's OW sprite(Just what i though)

That's all i can say(Still wondering whats with Arecues) Thanks for showing it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • All I do really is either go to Serebiiforums and scan for leaks or I go to gonintendo which always finds proper scans for games that relate to Nintendo. Also a proper viewable not huge thing.

That has to be Azalea but the gym looks small. Interesting this game is too interesting actually. I think this will make the game change completely. EDIT:
    It seems to be Eucrateak City. I mean both look the same but Eucrateak makes more sense cause that buulding is WAY to small for a gym. See?

]
    So yeah for sure Eucrateak.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    With the new 3D look, all the cities will look differently. I'm pretty sure some of the people in those many houses might be somewhat different from the original as well. Just maybe...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I noticed something. That has to be Eucrateak so yeah. But what the hell is Cynda doing unevolved?! Don't tell me we can't evolve the starters for ****s sake. If so then all holy rage shall be brought upon the makers!!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Looks more like Eucrateak for sure.
    Yep the trees look Deffrent On certain Places.
    Im really happy and Cant wait to get the game.

Back