• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Passa.Ta

We're an up & coming organisation that's really interested in Passata. Like REALLY interested in passata. To show you how much we like passata, we thought we'd write you a song on behalf of our CEO!

Spoiler:

This has been Passa.Ta, Peace(ata)

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Spoiler:

We ready for a shipment?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Alright this is going to be fun.

I'm representing the company Electron Robots, and we make nanorobots. For what purpose, you ask? Well, that's what imaginations are for. >:)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

tTXJbOy.png

SOSHYA

Also known by its full name, Sogeum-Shio-Yan Industries, SOSHYA is an Asian-based multinational corporation, with its headquarters located in South Korea. It was founded by Sogeum Yeon-Jae, [supporter]Shio Azami[/supporter], and Yan Wei, as three separate companies in 1998, until a merger occurred in July 2015. The current CEO is Kaitlyn Odessa O'Malley, sister of Leah Verre O'Malley-Meringue, now passed.

SOSHYA is focused on three lines:

1. Salt Manufacturing and Research, currently doing research on Leah's saltbending abilities, as per request of the CEO.

2. Mineral Fusion Technology, specifically on gems, as it appears to be possible according to studies.

3. Shipping Enterprise, one of the leading companies in the world, as far as SOSHYA is concerned.​

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Yo I be Pecizzle. I be here ta represent mah company Gindizzle fo Yizzle, we push gin ta all tha home thugs n' hoes. Our gin is da most thugged-out ghettofab jam favor all across Cali.

Years
Me Me ME!! If there is still 1 left xD

BAE Systems

Formed by the ?7.7 billion merger of two British companies, BAE Systems is one of the largest suppliers to the U.S. Department of Defense, and defines its ?home markets? to be Australia, India, Saudi Arabia, the U.K.

We manufacture weapons c:

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't have time to actually join, but I've always wanted to invest in the stock/STOCC market. If it's the NYSE or here, it doesn't really matter...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
[redacted]

Spoiler: In case STOCC allows for more than 9 competitors
Cogs INC. representative #420W15H00-SELLBOT reporting.

Buildingcogs.png

The Cogs Corporation aims to provide high quality fun-sucking services from all areas it operates in, because fun and games lead to financial losses and insurance claims. Our business strategy is aggressive and business takeovers are our main source of finance. We also sponsor the local YCCA.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
By "no night actions during night zero", that includes "generate revenue" and "invest", right?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Er, okay then. I'm a little surprised I'm got the most investors, but it's always nice to start the game with good news :P

The way I see it, Green Energy is less powerful than oil energy, but is more sustainable. Oil is better for the more powerful stuff. Given that Electron Robots doesn't need powerful equipment to be profitable, I'm leaning towards green energy or no energy subsidies right now. But I am not committing to anything yet.

BIG EVENT TIME!
So do we post our ideas here or by PM?

Back