• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Years
Excessive oil use is going to kill the planet and everything on it. We at Monsters, Inc recongised this a long time ago and are recommending that green energy be subsidised in order to ensure that the energy sources that are best for the environment - and by extension humanity - become readily accessible to everyone.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Subsidize Green Energy

Yo ass know I need ta go fo' tha mo' ecological thugged-out chizzle. Goin green if you know what tha **** I mean.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Might as well make it official.

[Vote] Subsidize Oil Drilling

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Green helps agriculture but hurts production
Oil helps production but hurts agriculture
No expenditures is trash tbh

[ABSTAIN] for now at least

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
[VOTE]Subsidise Oil Drilling

giphy.gif

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hey, restrictions were recently loosened. I can dump waste into the stream out back if I wanted to.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hmm, I'm not really too much into this debate, but I think the Topside CEO makes a pretty good point. Also, there's no need to antagonize secret clone makers. ;)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
as an organisation, you need to adapt or you'll get left behind. look at the organisations that are growing the most - they've moved on from coal, and it's time to move forward to new realms as well. doing the same thing will get you the same results. as an investor I want increasing returns and the only way I'll get that is through innovation and risk taking.

[subsidise] green energy

Years
If more money is invested into green energy, it will cease to be inferior to hazardous fossil fuels like oil. Just saying.

Back