• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted, but you hack it in despair and are banned from Pokémon for life.

I wish Alolan Persian looked as cool as Alolan Meowth.

Years
Granted, but in the Alola form his speed is cut in half now and he loses his dark typing.

I wish that you could play lots of cool mini games with your pokemon in poke refresh, way more than poke Amie.

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Granted, but they have zero effect on your Pokémon and are just pointless fillers.

I wish there was a way to get legitimate shiny mythicals.

Years
Granted, you can catch them in-game, but now they are so common that regular version is the rarer one.

I wish Ash in SM anime was as cool as Ash in the latest movie.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but the only real difference is his outfit!

I wish all of the Kalos starters had a Battle Bond variant.

Metriname

its metr
Years
granted, but nintendo now uses microtransactions so they're all locked behind costly paywalls and are purely cosmetic.

i wish that no one thought the Magnemite evolution line was bad in any way.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! Everyone will now forget the Magnemite line exists, so no one will have any negative thoughts about them!

I wish we could battle Santa Claus as a trainer in the Pokémon games! xD

Years
Granted, but if you win, you'll be consider naughty and no one will talk to you for the rest of the game.

I wish for more Christmas-themed Pokémon.

Metriname

its metr
Years
granted, but this only applies to Alolan Persian, making it almost invisible in the dark, and jarring to look at during the day

i wish that in the next pokémon game you can catch all pokemon with just one copy and no resets

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Poof! Your copy is an unfinished mess that freezes constantly.

I wish Golisopod had a better Ability than Emergency Exit.

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Granted- golisopod now enjoys the luxurious Slow Start Ability. Better than switching out mid-battle, amirite?

I wish Gamefreak looked at and used fanmade Pokémon designs- with consent, of course.

Years
Granted, but you must pay exorbitant royalties to GF and receive no credit. They take all of your possessions as collateral and send you to jail for life if your payment is late.

I wish Chansey would share one of her delicious eggs of good fortune with me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Granted, but you get chased by a wild pidgeot who also wanted the egg.

I wish Plusle and Minun had evolutions.

Last edited:

Metriname

its metr
Years
sure-o, but all other pokemon in existence got the same speed stat boost, changing nothing.

i wish that there were no such things as event pokemon and all of those pokemon were catchable within the games.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Your wish is my command, now all event pokemon have wild encounter rates of .005% and know roar.

I wish gen 2 pokemon had higher stats and better abilities.

Back