• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! That's some nightmare fuel right there! D:

LOL, I had that exact same thought!! xD

Anyway, granted! The game will be coming out next year for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One... Just not for Nintendo systems, that's all. ;)

I wish PP-recovery items were a LOT easier to obtain.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Granted, but they recover one point at a time.

I wish Gen 2 pokemon will be featured slightly more in generation 8.

Meadow

Years
Oooh, I like that idea! Granted! However, you cannot catch any Pokémon throughout the entire game, because Poké Balls do not yet exist. In fact, you'll have to do all of the fighting by yourself with a weak sword. D:

I wish Max Repels would last longer.

Years
Granted, they now last forever. You can't even reset to save to get rid of it. Once you use Max Repel, your cartridge will remember it.

I wish for being able to travel through time with Celebi.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
OoOOooh, granted! But the game becomes super complicated once you're back in time. When you go back you mess with history, so like Back to the Future, if you don't set the past right again within a certain deadline, your whole save file will disappear! All that hard work. D:

I wish for a Pokémon/Legend of Zelda crossover, where all the characters are replaced with Pokémon!

Meadow

Years
Granted, but Ganon is just an anti-climatic Grumpig. xD

I wish there was a Pokémon based on a defense attorney! ;)

Years
Granted, but it's set in the Detective Pikachu universe and your character is actually antagonist the whole time.

I wish for new pink Pokémon.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted, it then ends up looking really unattractive.

I wish for mega fossils.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Granted, but the restored Pokémon cannot mega evolve ~

I wish there's a new Pokémon Ranger game

Meadow

Years
Granted, but the Pokémon themselves are the rangers, and humans don't exist in the game!

I wish Roaming Legendaries couldn't run away or kick you out of battles.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Granted, but your only option is to run.

I wish Pokémon Direct will be a godsend.

Years
Granted, it is such a godly godsend that you can't see it, its always shrouded in heavenly light and you burn if you get too close.

I wish for an Isul doll of Gary Oak, and a doll cabinet to put him in that magically makes every doll happy, safe and good.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Granted, but he's extremely obnoxious to your household and all your guests, and every time somebody walks out the door he says, "Smell ya later, loser!" ;)

I wish for a Sinnoh-like contest to appear in Sword/Shield! :D

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Any
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted! It appears, but is not playable. :frown:

I wish Ultra Sun & Moon had more differences from the original.

Years
Granted, but now they are called Let's GO Mimikyu and Let's GO Rockruff, has barely any features and are so easy, that you can just watch the cutscenes without any input and beat it.

I wish there were no new games since 2016 and instead we got the best possible version of Gen VII games last year, instead of 3 mediocre entries.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted, Pokemon loses 3/4 of it's fanbase during the wait.

I wish we got to play all the Pokemon main series games on mobile phones.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Granted, but Youngster Joey will call you on your actual phone to tell all about his fabulous top-percentage Rattata.

I wish for Mega Pyukumuku.

Years
Granted but when it mega evolves it loses innards out, and gains a new ability called reclusive. Reclusive means the pokemon may become too shy to move on any turn, similar to being immobilized by attract. Mega Pyukumuku also has a questionable design. It's pink spikes become a 3-foot-tall pink afro when it evolves. It also wears a pair of sneakers

I wish there was a dazzling ballroom dress inspired by a Milotic available to wear for trainer customization in-game.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Any
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted! But you have to get it by eating blue Pokeblocks until your trainer's (hidden) Beauty stat is maxed out. If you've fed your trainer sub-optimal blue Pokeblocks (or, heaven forbid, another color) at any point during the game, or if your trainer happens to not like those, then...guess you're out of luck! (Can we interest you in this tattered Feebas smock?)

I wish Mantine's sprites still had a Remoraid on them.

Back