• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted, but his Team is OP with a Landorus-T, Genesect, Reshiram, Keldeo and the battles end in the first second because there is no challenge.

I wish for a major role for Cresselia in a pokemon movie

Years
Granted, but it has ability that makes it 8x weak against all the types. And it has really low stats.

I wish for VR Pokémon game.

Years
Granted, but you experience real attacks from enemy pokemon. If they use bite your shoe will be ripped to shreds as jaws try to bite your leg, toxic will give you food poisoning, if the opponent uses twister your house is hit by a tornado etc.

I wish pokemon trainer was an occupation in our world.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Ability capsules are now available in gen 8, but they're the ONLY items in the games.

I wish for gen 5 remakes

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! But Alakazam seems to think the answer to every question is "chocolate!" :D

I wish there was a Pokémon species based on a smartphone!

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Granted, but you may only have that Pokémon.

I wish for the ability to be in my origin form outside of my distortion world without having to hold that infernal orb!

Years
Granted. However, should so much as the sound of a flute emanate from any point in a 100 km radius, whether from a flute itself or a recording, you wake up and enter a state of blind fury for 5 hours.

I wish for a move even more useless than Splash

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Any
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Granted! Using the move crashes your game.

I wish Spiritomb were easier to obtain.

Years
Granted. Spiritomb now has a 100% encounter rate in every location, including starters, surfing, fishing, fossils, natural phenomena/ambush encounters, in-game trades, and gifts.

I wish for a Mega Ditto

Years
Granted. Spiritomb now has a 100% encounter rate in every location, including starters, surfing, fishing, fossils, natural phenomena/ambush encounters, in-game trades, and gifts.

I wish for a Mega Ditto

The Spiritomb one sounds scary. It would make a great creepy pasta!

Granted, but Ditto's only move is still transform. Since its the only move you can choose this means as soon as you mega evolve you change into your opponent. You mega looked awesome though for the 1 second it was on the screen. There it is in the spoiler tag!
Spoiler:

I wish for the Sinnoh remake to have a post game plot like the Arceus and the Jewel of Life movie!

Last edited:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Granted, when you beat the main storyline, the game overwrites itself and will only play the Arceus and the Jewel of Life movie on loop.

I wish for Igglybuff to somehow be even cuter that it already is

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
granted, but it will turn into an alolan raticate when it hits level 5

can ghosts no longer be weak to the dark type

Back