• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted but it's replaced as a ridiculous $20 DLC.

I wish all real world politicians were replaced with Raichu's.

Years
  • Granted, but they are all very careless Raichu. As the Fire Red pokedex entry says, "I's electric charges can reach even 100,000 volts. Careless contact can cause even an Indian elephant to faint."

I wish for a nice, big crochet Mimikyu to snuggle forever with.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • First of all, gaining endless amounts of Chewtles is great. Now I will grant your wish
    Granted, but the Empoleons will be the only pokemon you see and thats the only pokemon you can catch

I wish for a Shiny Chewtle.

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted but the other Chewtle are gone like, poof.

I wish the non-Galarian counterparts of whatever available in Galar (including Alolan forms) are also available there.

Years
  • Granted, but the Galar dex has shrunken from 400 down to 100,and many new and existing pokemon have popped out existence.

I wish the Dreepy line could be imported from gen 8 into gen 7 games so I can have a Dragapault of my own.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted, but they'll become Missingno in gen 7 games (unless GF had already planned for the Dreepy line to be in there before being scrapped, that is).

I wish the past rivals would come to Galar's Battle Tower as participants at some point.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but they all have their personalities scrambled around! So now Cheren always says "smell ya later," while Silver demands 10 million dollars every time he crashes into you. =p

I wish Red had more dialogue in the games he appeared in. :'(

Years
  • Granted, but he only talks about Leon, the unbeatable Champion of Galar Region that has super strong Charizard, who is also unbeatable.

I wish for Marnie to appear in next gens.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. The programmers proceed to ruin her character by making her annoying an unlikable, hence ruining her for everyone.

I wish Cloyster got a regional form that was Water/Rock.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Corrupt a Pokemon themed wish!

The last thread died so have a new one. The main rule is: you state in a wish, and the user below will state a creatively made up problem against it. That and basic forum rules are applied as well. Now let's go.

I wish the gen8 games had come out in the beginning of the year as opposed to the end of the year.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted but every one of the previous starters won't have any models whatsoever. The catch? That's including Charmander line and Alola starters, so might as well say goodbye to the (would-be-)nonexistent Gigantamax Charizard. :v

I wish there would be repeat events for older games.

Meadow

Years
  • Hi, guys! I'll go ahead and combine this thread with the existing one since it was still active around 2-3 weeks ago! If a game has been dead for more than a month, then you can definitely go ahead and make a new version! Or if you weren't the last poster, you could also just revive the old thread by posting in it, if you'd like. Either way works! :)

Anyway, back to the game!! Granted—all events from previous Pokémon games will now be repeated once every 50 years! =p

I wish for a Kalos-related Pokémon game for the Switch.

Years
  • Granted, but mega evolution does not return as a feature. There is also not a single pokemon from Kalos in the dex, not even the cover legendaries or starters--but there are more flavors of curry at least!

I wish Nurse Joy and Chansey could pay a wellness visit to my house today and merrily heal my sore throat and cough.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Granted, but you got a malicious Nurse Joy who hates her job and a particularly clumsy Chansey who only heal you via horrible home remedies and medieval medicine.

I wish they'd make another Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game.

Meadow

Years
  • Oh my gosh, that's at the very top of my wishlist of Pokémon games, so I absolutely MUST grant your wish no matter what!! No corruptions needed! (*w*)
    Just one problem... due to me wanting to grant this wish without corrupting it, the wish is officially invalid because I broke the rules! 😭

I wish the Bird-type actually became a real type!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted but Flying type would be obsolete. That's all.

Speaking of types, I wish there would be more dual-type moves (aside from Flying Press ofc)

Meadow

Years
  • Granted! Leer, Growl, and other similar moves are now Normal/Ghost! Have fun applying the new type calculations!! ...to their non-existent damage, that is. xP

I wish Running Shoes are immediately available at the beginning of every Pokémon game.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Granted but you can't stop running (not even for battles) and you run at the speed of sound.

I wish Blue/Gary Oak was a more challenging opponent in Let's Go Eevee & Pikachu.

Back