• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    Granted, but you only get them in Hidden Grottos :D

I wish for Seasons to be re-introduced!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Granted but it's only summer and winter

I wish for the game corner to come back

Years
    Granted, and PEGI makes an outrage about gambling again, and it's removed again.

I wish Tropius had a cool signature ability called Banana Bonanza. This ability causes a layer of banana peels to fall on the battlefield as entry hazards whenever Tropius is sent into battle, with battle text that reads, Tropius went bananas! All of your enemies will slip on said bananas when switching in, taking damage, depending on grass's effectiveness against them. There's also a chance for your opponent to get a speed reduction from the banana stickiness!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Granted but it also gives Tropius Slow Start for no actual reason

I wish Slaking had a better ability.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Granted, but it gets Truant and Defeatist as its new possible abilities.

I wish Skitty got a new regional form and better stats and moves.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, actually it was already granted 25 years ago. The Pokémon's name? Meowth.

I wish that Miror B. had an older brother called Miror C. or something and had an Ultra Ball afro.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, and nothing changes about the Pokémon itself. However, you start to experience a change in your beauty standards. You begin to find Chesnaught...beautiful? Your next line will be: "Its beard...its tail...and don't even get me started on its nails! *chefs kiss*".

I wish Muk was brown.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. It now has a Ground/Dragon typing to fit. Any move that has any remote cooling powers one shot it instantly.

I wish the show had crossover episodes with other game series, helping the said series to get shows of their own.

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted. In the semi-finals of the World Coronation Series, Waluigi steps out and defeats Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. He goes on to defeat Leon in the finals. As a result, Waluigi's Grand Adventure is created, and is a success both in Japan and worldwide. One of the running gags in this show is when Luigi slaps Waluigi on the butt and says "Are you feeling it now, Waluigi? Are you feeling it now?" This line instantly becomes a double-deluxe meme due to its origins in Spongebob and is repeated every day by every single person. You're forced to live with this the rest of your life.

I wish that Lance actually trained Dragon-types instead of Flying-types.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    Granted, but he's not a E4 anymore because almost all of his Pokemon gone. So he has to start again and doesn't appear in games anymore.

I wish Wallace can be Hoenn Champion instead of Steven so we can have updated Juan sprite

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm assuming for ORAS?
    Granted, Wallace is now the Champion, Steven is back to his hideout in Meteor Falls. Juan's sprite has also been updated, but there's a catch. Due to the popularity of Smash personality and streamer Juan "Hungrybox" Debiedma, he is now the base for Juan's sprite. The gym leader still trains Water-type Pokémon, but also uses a Jigglypuff that is extremely overpowered with some new moves such as Bair, which has 120 base power, never misses, has infinite PP, and multihits if you're offstage (whatever that means). This Gym is almost impossible and most people stop playing Pokémon altogether. Also due to the memes surrounding him, Sootopolis City is now a grocery store in Los Angeles.

I wish that Vanilluxe was an ice-cream / dog hybrid.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Granted. It turns out it has base stats of 30 spread. Everytime you evolve it, it reverts back to level 1 and you cannot level it up further.

I wish in future games the champion's ace caps at 75 so we can spend more time in the game.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
    Your wish is granted, but there's no post game at all.

I wish Jirachi is stronger competitively

P.S. Congrats 5qwerty, you're the third person in Pokecommunity who manage to make me choke on tea while I'm drinking :D.

Years
    • Seen today
    yay lol
    Granted, Jirachi is granted SSSerene Grace as a Hidden Ability, which triples the probability of all secondary effects. Now Iron Head has a 90% flinch chance while Body Slam and Thunder both have 90% paralysis rate. It gets banned to Ubers, and in the meantime the definition of Hax itself is redefined. Is it considered Hax when Jirachi doesn't flinch or paralyze? This messed with people hard since their minds were trained to think that "bad effect = hax", but now others are complaining that they actually broke through. Jirachi then gets banned from Ubers to Anything Goes, basically permabanning it from any competitive future it may have had. What seemed like a small buff for VGC (in Nintendo's mind) broke Smogon competitive Pokémon as we know it.

Also I wish that Ludicolo had longer arms and could do disco (and still appeared in the games).

Back