• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    Granted, and this is his voice actor. Red will sing this every time he opens his mouth to speak.

I wish Ash wasn't drawn so round and chibi in the anime now, and looked more like he did in XYZ and before.

Years
    granted, everyone welcome Poorfume! every time you encounter it in the wild it knocks out the first Pokemon in your party, and has a catch rate 3 times lower than Arceus.

i wish Seedot were a starter

Years
    Granted, but when you turn it into Shiftry, it eats every human character in the game.

I wish for a lava cookie with whipped moo moo cream

Years
    sounds delicious! but it's too sweet and paralyzes your Pokémon when you feed it to them.

i wish Rare Candies were common instead

Years
    Granted, but they now add 1kg to a Pokémon's weight instead of 1 level.

I wish for a old-school Disney short with Pokémon.

Years
    granted, it's only available as a Disney+ premium exclusive and costs $150 to watch each time.

i wish Raikou and Raichu became the same Pokemon

Years
    Granted, but Leafeon's shiny palette doesn't just change, it's entire Sprite/model is redesigned with graphics worse than Pokemon Green sprites like the one below.

Corrupt a Wish

I wish I had an Alakazam to help me solve problems.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Granted, but it's based very closely off of everyone's favourite character, Dolores Umbridge! :)

I wish for every starter to be available from the beginning in the next Pokémon game!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but the final evolutions are locked behind payed DLC.

I wish ash would evolve his pikachu into a cool looking raichu

Years
    granted, but that only happens in the series finale and the amazing Raichu gets like 8 seconds of screen time before dying to the mascot Legendary or something.

i wish the next Pokemon game was completely free and available for everyone.

Years
    I wish the battery hadn't run dry on my copy of Emerald and all the time-based events were accessible like normal.
    omg it happened to you too? :(

granted, but the save file now crashes every time you try leaving your house.

i wish Nintendo encouraged romhacking instead of cracking down on it.

Years
    Granted, but now every romhack costs 1000€ and they are as barebone as main games.

I wish for an ultimate Pokémon experience.

Back