• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but it gets terrible names.

Dragonmoneeon and Steelywheelyeon.

I wish for an eevee pre evolution.

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but we are reverting back to the johto method of getting evolution stones. Good luck on those phone calls.

I wish Shuckle could be the fastest Pokemon.

Years
  • Granted. There was one, but it got pulled because it was just so dang perfect that Game Freak knew they could never make a better game.

I wish for another Legends game.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted! It's set during the Kalos War and you play as one of AZ's soldiers, which means your Mons can actually die in battle. Oh, and at the end, you have to sacrifice your entire main party so that your King can power up the Ultimate Weapon. Good luck.

I wish for a re-run of the Mimikyu event in Pokémon Café ReMix. ;_;

Years
  • Granted. Now they require uplay's. As for how you even get uplay on a switch... well that's the player's problem, ain't it? 😏

I wish for a Banjo Kazooie and Pokemon crossover.

Years
  • Granted, but no dialogue option makes any difference for the story's conclusion and the only time you see a Gardevoir is in the opening cinematic. You also 'catch' Pokemon by shooting them with your gun filled with 'Poke Balls'. Totally safe and they are not hurt whatsoever.... =\
    No Pokemarts outside of your starting planet either... want more items? better fly all the way back!

I wish for a Water/Fire type Pokemon in gen 9.

Years
  • Granted, who would have thought that Quaxly would gain the fire dual typing and become a kettle of boiling water in it's final stage evolution?

I wish Game Freak had released an awesome Pokemon Z game.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Granted but it is set in an alternate universe where the only pokemon that exist are Zygarde Cores that can't Merge.

I wish for Catch Combos to return in Gen 9.

Years
  • Granted, but you need 10.000 of the same Pokemon caught for the first tier. Add a 0 for every next tier =3

I wish for Meloetta to be catchable in ScVi, like how Keldeo was catchable in SwSh

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Granted but it is stuck in it's new Normal-Water type form, Baby Shark Form, with a BST of 6. and can only learn splash. Also it's cry is Baby Shark.

I wish for Gen 5 Remakes be in the SwSh Art style instead of BDSP's artstyle.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but they cut down on the story to make enough room for the games to fit onto the cartridge.

I wish for more ways to explore the games!

Years
  • Granted. Put on your facephone VR head set and grab your PokeBall Plus... now you can walk around and toss Pokeballs yourself!
    If only every game wouldn't look like a google map now, huh....

I wish for a regional form for Swablu.

Years
  • Granted.
    Spoiler:

But you never see them outside of their cloud!

I wish for a Gardevoir character to be my sidekick in Generation 9!

Years
  • Sure, sure... here's your Gardevoir sidekick:
    Spoiler:

Make sure to feed it properly and give it plenty of exercise...

I wish for no new gimmick in gen 9.

Years
  • Granted. You get a Gen 9 with the style of Gen 1 (no global view of the pokémon in each box, etc...).

Sure, sure... here's your Gardevoir sidekick:
    Spoiler:

Make sure to feed it properly and give it plenty of exercise...

I wish for no new gimmick in gen 9.

At least it's not that Gardevoir (second one)...
    Spoiler:

I wish for lots of Rare Candies in Generation 9!

Years
  • Granted, they become buy-able at the PokeMart, once you have 6 badges. However, they cost 100.000 per piece and Exp Candies are now gone!

I wish to see the gen 5 starters in gen 9.

Back