• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
  • Granted, but they become overly clingy and demand to be petted 24/7, not giving you any time to actually play the game aside from being a petting simulator!

I wish for Flapple and Appletun to get evolutions as well and not just Dipplin.
    Kinda weird they didn't just give dipplin an evo straight away as well.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Granted. Those two can now evolve into Hydrapple as well. Don't ask how, just go along with it.
    Mind you, I unironically wanted this to happen. Hydrapple has quickly become one of my favourite Gen 9 Mons.

I wish for all Pokémon to have a second Shiny form.

Years
  • Granted, they all get Espeon's nuclear Green as a second shiny, except for Espeon which gets one of those almost-impossible-to-tell-apart-from-the-original shinies as it's second shiny.

I wish Golisopod had a secondary or Hidden ability.

Back