• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Granted, but it is not electric type and cannot learn charge, discharge, or any other similar moves (charge beam, I'm looking at you)

I wish for a more pokemon minigames & contests in gen 8 and beyond!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Sure! They include Jynx dance-offs, Kentucky Fried Combusken speed-eating, throwing poison ice cream at innocent bystanders... you get the idea!

I wish for an open-world spin-off with amazing gameplay and thrilling story, where you get to play as a Pokémon of your choice!

Years
  • Granted, but fairy and grass type pokemon no longer are weak to poison.

I wish for an event Bellsprout that is just as overpowered as Jeanette's that is unaffected by most damaging moves and can absorb electric attacks. It must also know high jump kick!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but it's event only and whenever you send it out Professor Oak will scold you for using such an overpowered Pokemon even if it's against a legendary.

I wish to be able to play as Professor Oak in a future game.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted, turns out you are banned from using the bike because "there is a time and place for everything but not now."

I wish the whole deal about not all the old mons making it into gen8 is a hoax.

CoreBear

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Sure! They include Jynx dance-offs, Kentucky Fried Combusken speed-eating, throwing poison ice cream at innocent bystanders... you get the idea!

Actually, that sounds amusing...
    Well, your wish is granted, but it turns out that the is about 30 minutes of gameplay before you must pay for each area seperately in amounts that no sane human would pay. And there is no online...

I wish for a pet vulpix... vulpix is bae

Years
  • Granted, but it will burn down your whole house, because it's small and adorable and can't control its fire powers.

I wish to finally hatch shiny Rockruff.

PageEmp

Years
  • Granted. And then, it gets banned in the next game.

I wish that there was no character customisation in gen8.

Years
  • Granted, but there is no character customizable or otherwise. The protagonists we have seen for Sword and Shield are not playable. Instead you have to play from the perspective of a pokeball! The story of the game is you getting thrown. If the pokemon breaks free you are discarded and the screen goes black forever. If the pokemon is caught then you win and the game is stuck forever on a still image of the pokemon asleep inside you.

I wish for shiny Pokemon in gen 1.

Last edited:

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Granted. But you can't catch a Pokemon if it's shiny, even with a master ball.
    I wish for everyone to be hyped for Sword and Shield again.

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
  • Granted. Everyone is hyped for SS now, and are no longer interested in any other video game.

I wish for a setting on every NFE mon to make an option whether or not they should evolve.

Years
  • Granted, but you have to spend weeks at the game corner raising 200,000 coins to purchase the porygon phone. As soon as you buy it a swat team from PEGI surrounds the game corner, closes the place down and confiscates all prizes including your porygon phone!

I wish for an Alolan Dragonite that is water/ dragon combo.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Granted but you have to go through a long and difficult to even know about without a guide sidequest to obtain it. The end of said Quest involves you facing Clair.

I wish that I was better at drawing Pokemon.

Back