• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen COSPLAY PIKACHU

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • What do you think of this new Pikachu forme? Do you use it for contests or battling ever? Would you have done anything differently regarding its design or anything else?

As for me... I received it and put it straight in my box haha. I doubt I will ever battle with it, but maybe I'll enter a few contests with it. Pikachu Pop Star is kinda cute looking, I won't deny that. :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I only use Cosplay Pikachu, specifically the Beauty outfit, for battle, because Icicle Crash + Light Ball allows its physical set to easily take down its only weakness, which are Ground types.

Years
  • I have yet to ever actually try using it, since its defenses are too weak to really take any hits. Maybe sometime if I were to get the Light Ball in one playthrough, it could work.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Cosplay Pikachu is alright, and I have managed to level it up to Lv. 100. I'm still yet to use it in Contests, though. Oh, and it stays in Cool outfit atm.

Years
  • I actually got mine to Lv100, and often rotated her costume. I'm having most fun with the Pikachu Belle form of her, since she learns a handy coverage move in that costume and she represents beauty which is my fave contest category.

ugtgrime

Lomax
    Years
  • It's useful in battle up until around the 6th gym IF you have a light ball. Otherwise you're better off with magnetric or a magneton.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    as soon as I got it i used it for contests.
    then for battles, it wasn't bad. but i got stronger pokemon and now its sittin' in my pc box.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love cosplay Pikachu. It will probably stay permanently in my party, because when I first got it I was super excited because I'm a loser and I've always really liked Pikachu. It's also nice how changing its costume changes it's special attack. I mean, it's not that weak in battle or anything, and it's also handy in contests - even though I don't like to rely on it too much, to be honest. It feels like it makes it too easy. lmfao

Buu

Rocket Executive
    Years
  • I only used it for cool contests can't see any use for it in battle. I feel they missed out on an oppurtunity to let us design our own costumes for Pikachu but hey ho each to there own

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I only used my Cosplay Pikachu for the Cool Contests, as its default moves in Rock Star form were perfect for that category. It's sitting in the box for now, but I may change it to Belle form, since it's the most battle-useful out of the five.

Years
  • I never really used it, but I thought the designs were adorable and it was a nice idea by Nintendo to recycle their most marketable critter in order to logically use it in the advertising campaign for ORAS.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I really like that Rock N' Roll Pikachu - since I don't like contest, I haven't gotten mine

Back