• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    Four days!!!!!!! I just can't believe it's almost here!!!!!!
    I'M SO EXCITED. AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    Other news: From the release onward, I'll have a two week vacation. Gonna be awesome 2 weeks, not only because of the new games, but it's my 26th birthday just a week later *party*

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    4 days left guys!! keep on getting hyped :D
    Man i wish i had a nice vacation to hang out and play the game. Sadly enough i have to work, but that¨s not gonna keep me from playing all through the weekend!

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm amazed how many times I've changed my team and how quickly it changes after seeing just one/two new Pokémon. I'm now considering using one of the Fossil Pokémon as my final team member, saying that I bet I'll discover yet a newer Pokémon and want to use that buehnwofhnwjh. ;;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Four days, whaaat!

So I thought it would be kinda fun to have a themed question for each day up until the release, I know there's only four days to go now but it still might be a fun way to pass the time a little!

Question for today: Which version will you guys be getting! Pokémon X or Pokémon Y?

I'll be getting Pokémon X version, I chose that right from the start and up until now, my decision hasn't been swayed.. yet.

Was and still is Y. :) I can always trade for Charizardite X (sp?) and Mewtwonite X, and I'd much rather see a Yveltal on the title screen than Xerneas. xD Trivial I know, but that's the decider for me. :p Besides, I plan on using Skrelp so yeah... xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    I decided I will be getting Y at release date since I had it preordered for about 4 weeks now. The legendary pokemon made it for me. I mean I take a huge flying bird over a little fragile deer any day.

Years
    I'm amazed how many times I've changed my team and how quickly it changes after seeing just one/two new Pokémon. I'm now considering using one of the Fossil Pokémon as my final team member, saying that I bet I'll discover yet a newer Pokémon and want to use that buehnwofhnwjh. ;;

Yeah, I still have most of my team undecided aside from which two starters I'll be using. But I know I usually tend to include a Grass/Fire/Water trio as well as a Flying-type. I want to use a Fairy-type so that leave one slot open for a wildcard but I've been considering Talonflame to fill both Fire and Flying allowing me to get another wildcard.

Years
    I haven't even planned my team out, to be honest xD but I would like to challenge myself into using just all Kalos Pokémon up until at least the second or third badge before I get an older Pokémon into my party.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm definitely using a full team of six Kalos Pokémon for my first playthrough all the way through the game. On my second playthrough when I get Y, I may pick up a couple of older Pokémon to use on my team however! The Mega Evolutions of some of the cross-generation Pokémon look nice.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I'm definitely using a full team of six Kalos Pokémon for my first playthrough all the way through the game. On my second playthrough when I get Y, I may pick up a couple of older Pokémon to use on my team however! The Mega Evolutions of some of the cross-generation Pokémon look nice.

I'll just play with whatever I can catch (that I like!) as I travel. Whether that is all 6 Kalos or a mix, I don't know.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    I'm getting Y

Well classes today went much faster than yesterday, and I don't have classes on friday either. so hopefully the days keep speeding up so it can be saturday already!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I've decided that I'll getting Pokemon X, and I have decided to use Fennekin. However, I'm unsure which other Pokemon will I choose at the party besides of Sylveon and Xerneas.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Friday is going to be killing! From 09:20 AM 'till 04:10 PM at school, after school straight to my work where I will be until 7 PM and then finally playing Platinum all night to kill the last 5 hours.

atomtanned

Delinquent
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    I'm getting X for sure, and I think I'll pick Fennekin as my starter. I haven't seen any of the final evos, though! Hopefully I won't regret it :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm getting X version since it has more exclusives I like.

Since we get exp from catching pokemon I'm going to be catching them left right and centre. Then use whatever ones feel good.

I would love to use a Drifblim finally...but I'm tempted by the Kalos ghosts.

Yukari

If you're tight on cash but still are thinking about getting one down the line, you can try looking for a used or refurbished 3DS -- they are a bit cheaper than a full-priced new one. Not a lot, but every bit helps right? I got mine that way. Not sure if you are in the US, but I ordered mine from Gamestop and it was slightly cheaper than new and also came with a warranty.

Hope you are able to get one soon!

So am I, and yes I do live in the US.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back