• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Just went over to my nearest GAME shop and picked up Pokemon Y.

tumblr_mujth6SnJl1ql0jweo1_500.jpg

Years
  • I chose to get the game mailed to our family shop, so now all that's between me and Pokemon X is the wait for my mother to get back....
    Anyone in the UK can confirm that their Amazon One-Day-Delivery preorder has arrived??

Lilikoi Juice

I'm on Youtube!
    Years
  • Hardcore adult Pokemon fan in Japan.

There's was a game store in Japan that didn't make any preorders and were selling Pokemon X and Y to select customers via 'janken' or rock-paper-scissors.
    A man got furious after losing to a boy and made a scene, while accusing the boy of HAX and cheating during the match.

He was screaming and whining about it, while still in line about how he was going to spread word of it on a popular rant forum.
    The police ended up coming to the game store...

You'd think he would have just made a preorder instead, huh... Still yet, the selling method is a bit questionable, haha.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    The delivery man just called, I'm getting my copy of X in just 10 minutes ^^

Years
    • Age 55
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    well, going to get my game now, heres my friend code. if you add me, pm me so I can add you back

3411-1572-5076 Loki

bleri1200

Bleri
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I ordered my game like an idiot, now it says the estimated delivery date is the 17th :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Ill be buying Pokemon X around 4-5 hours, no rush. Pokemon is not as popular where I'm from, I remember in the B/W release day the store was mostly empty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back