• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craziest song you've ever heard?

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Have you ever heard a song that was very strange, or fast, or whatever, and after hearing it, you thought about life? No? Well. You're lying.

Post the craziest song you have ever heard here, and feel free to post a sound thingy or youtube if you want. YOUTUBE VIDEOS MUST BE IN SPOILERS.

Mine would have to be:
    Twist - KoЯn
    I don't even know. Its just..... exactly like something KoЯn would do.
    What some "lyrics" to this "song"? Well, here you go:
    Spoiler:

Youtube:
    Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    My friend introduced me to the song Juicy Pen by Ozi the other day. It gets a bit insane, though it's not appropriate lyrically. I think it's incredibly catchy, though, and listening to it in private or with friends with similar interest in crazy-sounding music would be ideal. I love it, personally.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Just listen to the band Cannibal Corpse. Extremely morbid, disgusting and crazy.

that's just normal death metal. ._.

Okay I have a lot of suggestions because I've heard a LOT of crazy songs that Korn's 'Twist' has nothing on. And I like a lot of them too.

Spoiler:

Years
    "Rebirth of the Flesh" by Prince is just a wacky song. He uses every instrument possible, switches between funk, pop, and free jazz. It's nuts, but so good.

Years
    To be honest, it has to be What Does the Fox Say by Ylvis. I think I watched the video after the hype over the song died down a bit. The song beat is actually really good, in my opinion, but the lyrics are just....what? XD

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    DyE - Fantasy

I wouldn't really say it's the song itself, but rather the music video that encompassed it. At first glance it's very strange (warning to those who might check it out, there's quite a bit of sexual must in it), but the art style compiled with the message of the video...it's pretty deep, man.

Toutebelle

Banned
    Years
    I'd say either Chinese Food by Alison Gold or My Jeans by Jenna Rose. Both songs are so hilarious and awful. Another vote would go to the song Gay Boyfriend. It's the perfect song for any straight girl who hangs around tons of gay guys.

Years
    DyE - Fantasy

I wouldn't really say it's the song itself, but rather the music video that encompassed it. At first glance it's very strange (warning to those who might check it out, there's quite a bit of sexual must in it), but the art style compiled with the message of the video...it's pretty deep, man.

I forgot about that one! Curiosity got the better of me when I saw that video circulating around the internet and it was very strange...I searched up the meaning of the video, which like you said is deep, but still. That video cannot be unseen.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I forgot about that one! Curiosity got the better of me when I saw that video circulating around the internet and it was very strange...I searched up the meaning of the video, which like you said is deep, but still. That video cannot be unseen.

Not going to lie, it was the video caption that pulled me in. Got to say I was completely thrown a curveball than what I was expecting ;_____;

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
    Becoming Insane by Infected Mushroom.

The sound is very surreal and otherworldly, and the lyrics are crazy. Going into Spanish, getting really distorted, etc. Great song, though.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    DyE - Fantasy

hahaha man, that's a great song. I'm glad they made that video for it because I never would have found it otherwise.

as for strange songs, I know of quite a few. Comes with the territory of being a full-time self-proclaimed "hipster."

Evidently I can't post links until I have 15 posts, but some of them include...
    "Spirit They've Vanished" ~ Animal Collective
    "Peking O" ~ Can
    "Frownland" ~ Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band (that whole album is very odd)
    "The This Many Boyfriends Club" ~ Beat Happening
    "Pumpkin Gets a Snakebite" ~ Animal Collective

Countless others. Those are just some notables.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Hard to say, so I'll just tell you the strangest song from a band that I actually listen to.

Anthrax - I'm The Man

Back