• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm getting a lot done around my house today xD even though it's already a weekend

I dislike it when holidays fall on weekends, because it actually doesn't feel like a holiday D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'll be going out with friends for most of the day! I didn't have plans for the holiday (if only I had the weekend off I would have traveled to Austin instead with my boyfriend). I'm a little bummed that I don't have family to spend it with, but I found out that some of my friends are on the same boat as I am, so we're gonna get together today. :)

Of course, I will have hot dogs today. I've been craving for some.

Years
    Pulled pork is what my family's having for dinner tonight! That's a great meal to have and I really suggest you guys try some if you've never had it :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Why do people talk about food when It's time for dinner? God now I have to get up and make food D:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    If it gets hotter than 22 degrees here, it's a heatwave in this part of the country. Usual mean temps are in the 15-20 degrees Celsius for this time of year. Aaaand I'm not a creature of heat. Rip moiii. </3

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    lol I thought you spelled my name wrong again because my name literally always gets spelled wrong

That happens me a lot too! It's especially awkward when one of my lecturers gets my name wrong...and yet I'm the only girl in the class...

if i didnt share before im not sharing now!

ur so meanz -quits teh internetz-

Years
    That happens me a lot too! It's especially awkward when one of my lecturers gets my name wrong...and yet I'm the only girl in the class...

Mine is a much more less-seen spelling, with an extra character than the usual version of the name. People always seem to miss that additional character, to the point even prescribed medication spells my name wrong on the label as well.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    just fyi a fan doesn't create cool air, it just moves air around. so if the air is hot, the fan won't be cool.

BUT
    anyone else tuning into the US Pokemon Nationals??

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Uhhhh
    -4 Supporter tiers as opposed to 6
    -Supporter tiers can use various BBCode in usertitles, depending on the tier
    -Username changes are done three times a year

These are probably the largest additions to the site in the past while.

just fyi a fan doesn't create cool air, it just moves air around. so if the air is hot, the fan won't be cool.

BUT
    anyone else tuning into the US Pokemon Nationals??

I am now! Link for those who want to watch on Twitch.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Man, I've always wanted to go to a VGC event just to see what it'd be like, but they're all so far away from me. ;_;

I feel ya. ;A;
    I'm all the way in Arizona and Nationals are all the way in Indianapolis. ;;
    I wanna be there especially when they have a cute few players for me to try n' strut my stuff around like hey sup how y'all doin'?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    The prizes are also pretty insane. Game consoles, booster boxes, scholarships, merchandise, etc.
    Plus live streaming across the entire country. Regionals has thousands of people show up, Nationals has a few hundred iirc, and then Worlds is just NUTS. I'd love to go to an event.

I'm actually gonna start making myself some teams after this weekend. .u.
    VGC format itself is super fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back