• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Gaming... Obsessions?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • So, what video game or video game series do you consider to be a favourite right now? What series would you call yourself the #1 fan (or at least in a matter of speaking)?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Donkey Kong Country I guess.

Wario series is still my absolute no.1 at the end of the day, though.

TY

I'm fairly sure there is no one as addicted to StarCraft II as I am, or the Command and Conquer series, or *insert another RTS series here* :3

Yukari

Dark Souls, just, Dark Souls. I can't wait for the sequel and I am too damn exited for it too.

But honestly I must say my favorite series is hands down Ultima. And let me say that I love Ultima so much more than any series that it isn't even a contest... Well... Okay Dark Souls is pretty close... But still.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    For me right now it's Diablo, Dead Space, Mass Effect, and Alice: Madness Returns. A:MR especially since it had everything I wanted in a video game and more <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd say Star Fox. Been playing SF games a lot within the past few months, so, yeah. xD;; Currently, I'm going through Star Fox Assault. After that, I'll be trying Star Fox Command.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Currently my obsession is Terraria. I never gave it a chance until a few weeks ago, and ended up playing it more and more. Now, i'm at the point where I play it most of the day, and I am sure I still haven't gotten very far into it yet.

I consider myself the number one fan of The Elder Scrolls Series. I've them all going forward from Daggerfall, and loved every single one (though Skyrim is a great game, it does feel less like a proper Elder Scrolls game. It still is a gem though). When I get a PS4 and a copy of Elder Scrolls Online, i'm pretty sure everything else is going to pretty much neglected as far as leisure time goes.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've been really into State of Decay and Mount and Blade: Warband recently. In fact all I can think about is how I plan to invade other regions in Warband xD

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I've been really into DayZ for a few months now. Its not normally the type of game I would like but its just a really great game to play with friends.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Bioshock: Infinite and Bastion.

I keep flipping between them. I have so many games I never finished, or never even started, but it's like, "No. I like these. I want to play these two again."

And Bioshock 2 will probably be next, as long as I'm in a Bioshock-y mood. Someone got me the DLC for it awhile ago and I never played it.. Oops.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Legend of Heroes series. One of my all time favourite video game series ever, and I'm pretty sure that I'm the biggest Legend of Heroes fan on this site (and one of few :x). Seriously, you know a person likes the series when they're willing to import five games of the series just to play them.

Fire Emblem series and Tales series is probably an easy second place.

Years
  • Final Fantasy is, and always will be, my favourite series! I absolutely love these games because they're RPGs, but also cause they are developed by Square Enix with beautiful graphics (at least with the recent ones). Though the older ones had great graphics for their time too. I've become obsessed with Drakengard 3 lately; watching gameplay videos, but trying not to spoil it for myself D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Tales of, right now. I've always been kind of a casual fan of it, getting really into a few of them and just not feeling any others and... then while I was forcing myself to play through Graces f in late 2012, something just clicked and I fell in love with it. And that got me back on a Tales kick and since then I've played Vesperia (360 again and then PS3 all in one summer), Xillia, Xillia again in JP, Xillia 2, and I've been going slowly through Symphonia HD. And I'm counting down the days until school's over so I'll have time to play through Innocence R, Twin Braves, and finally get around to finishing my RM2 file. So I can import RM3 and start on that.

Even when I'm not playing any of the games, I do comic scanlations in the fandom. My catalyst for learning/improving in Japanese used to be Kingdom Hearts but it's been so long since a new game in that, I guess I've completely switched gears...

edit: ok i feel obliged to mention 2048 too, especially since the version I've been playing the most recently is the Xillia version someone made, hahaha.

Last edited:
    Back