• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current PokéDex Status!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
  • Was hoping to cross 80 caught today, but still couldn't manage to evolve my Venonat and Paras, both of which are one capture (3 candies) away.

Sitting on 78 caught, 82 seen now:
    Spoiler:

The five newcomers I added to the Dex today were Ivysaur, Sandshrew, Geodude, Machop, Kabuto.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Wow, nice Jae!

Im now sitting at 56 caught and 57 seen, darn Tentacruel

Its been a productive last couple of days and I'll be adding to that total soon with some evolutions. Just waiting to use a Lucky Egg so I can get that double XP

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Caught: 75
    Seen: 77

running out of places near my house to find new pokemon :(
    will need to branch out to catch the remaining ones :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Seen: 37
    Caught: 32

I saw Jynx, Magikarp, Goldeen and Staryu today but all fled. I did catch a Koffing and a Gastly. Unfortunately anytime I see a new Pokemon I need like 30 of them to evolve them, but I only ever see the one.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Blimey a lot of you guys are doing well! I'm on 17 caught, 18 seen, but I'll catch up soon!!

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Since I recently transferred all my double Pokemon here is what my current Pokedex looks like.

Caught: 38
    Seen: 39

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    At the moment I'm at 19, both caught and seen.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make much more progress based on the area I'm in (well aside from evolving Pokemon) but I do know Bellsprouts appear in my area since I saw it's silhouette, I just didn't encounter it.

Is the map supposed to have rivers and lakes marked out on it? There's a river right next to where I live but it's not on the map. It just looks like a green field.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Seen: 19
    Caught: 18 (Darn Golbat didn't want to stay in the ball)

First day playing here in the UK, there's a surprising number of Pokestops around my village and the neighbouring town, especially near the river.

To answer the question above, rivers should appear on the map. Well, the one near me does. I would show you but my house is too far from the river to see it properly on the map. I can grab a screenie of what it looks like for you tomorrow if you want?

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Cuaght 48
    Seen 49(an escaped warturtle)

I got hitmonlee, but i havent seen any one else with it

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    To answer the question above, rivers should appear on the map. Well, the one near me does. I would show you but my house is too far from the river to see it properly on the map. I can grab a screenie of what it looks like for you tomorrow if you want?

That would be great if you can.

That's a bit weird if true, I wonder if that means I'm going to miss out on Magikarps and Poliwags and the like now...

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • That would be great if you can.

That's a bit weird if true, I wonder if that means I'm going to miss out on Magikarps and Poliwags and the like now...

Here ya go :) There's a screenshot of the river in Go as well as an irl pic of it (which wants to be sideways for some reason xD.) Idk if you're missing out though, I found a Seel today but it was the only water type I found today. There were Slowpokes on my "nearby Pokemon" as well but I couldn't find any :(

21 caught 22 seen today. There seems to be less Pokémon around for some reason :/ I also hatched my first egg, it was a Mankey! Which is cool and all, but it's not going to help me against everyone's Pidgeots...

I'll have Go open while I'm walking to work today and while I wait for my lift back from work. Maybe after work I can find Pokemon that like the dark?

Attachments

• Current PokéDex Status!
      20160715_115204.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 2
    • Current PokéDex Status!
      Screenshot_20160715-115148.jpg
      192.1 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Here ya go :) There's a screenshot of the river in Go as well as an irl pic of it (which wants to be sideways for some reason xD.) Idk if you're missing out though, I found a Seel today but it was the only water type I found today. There were Slowpokes on my "nearby Pokemon" as well but I couldn't find any :(

Thanks.

Maybe the river isn't wide enough? I mean it's not a narrow river by any means but it's still not there. Weird.

Well I guess it's the countryside, who cares about the countryside.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Seen: 43
    Caught: 38

The seen but not caught ones are Poliwag, Goldeen, Staryu, Jynx and Magikarp. All fled except for Goldeen which was a freeze ball.
    I also had 2 Pokémon appear on the map but didn't get a chance to click on them therefore they are not counted as Seen, Psyduck and Scyther.

Today I saw a Kabuto, a Geodude and an Abra on the nearby menu at the same time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to them to see them appear.

Last edited:

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • 96 out of 151. Dex is 63.6% complete!

Spoiler:

Was incredibly close to 99 today... need ONE Charmander to get Charmelon, ONE more Nidoran♂ to get a Nidoking, and ONE more Poliwag to get a Poliwrath.

Back