• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current PokéDex Status!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    96 out of 151. Dex is 63.6% complete!

Spoiler:

Was incredibly close to 99 today... need ONE Charmander to get Charmelon, ONE more Nidoran♂ to get a Nidoking, and ONE more Poliwag to get a Poliwrath.
    Blimey you're doing well, I'm impressed and a tad jealous!

I've seen 34 and caught 33 as of today - not sure what the one I missed was though so may need to look into that...

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Caught: 40
    Seen: 41

The one that got away was the Evolved Weepinbell(Victreebell). Very difficult to capture.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    Caught: 44
    Seen: 46

I caught Poliwag, Magikarp and Psyduck today.
    I hatched a Staryu will walking throughTimbuktu looking for one that never went below 3 footprints. Also hatched a 10 egg for a Scyther...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    After today's adventure I'm on 36 seen & caught - making some progress finally and managed to find a second Koffing to make up the difference!
    50/52

ran out of pokeballs for tauros and game froze for jynx :(
    o god I feel very bad for you :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Caught: 77
    Seen: 79

I just hatched a Lickitung, so that certainly helped. Right now the discrepancy is due to Nidorina and Nidoqueen. :| I've encountered both and was not able to capture either one of them. Nidoran's just aren't very kind to me for some reason.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    48/48, very satisfying being even again! Added tons of new Pok?mon to my list today after visiting the town and going out again later tonight so we'll see what I can find...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How do you check how many you've seen
    Click on your Pokédex in the menu (the same menu you use to get to your Pokémon list or your item bag) and then it'll say seen and caught at the top :)

Just went out for 2 hours and went up to 50/50 - Starmie and Golduck added!

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Broke 70% completion today.

106107 caught out of 151 (thanks random Snorlax outside my house!)
    107108 seen. Stupid frozen app upon throwing a ball at a Charmeleon.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Caught 62, seen 63. The missing one is Electabuzz, but they seem to spawn relatively frequently in my area, so hopefully I'll catch one soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Broke 70% completion today.

106107 caught out of 151 (thanks random Snorlax outside my house!)
    107108 seen. Stupid frozen app upon throwing a ball at a Charmeleon.

Man you have to be the highest count - I've seen so far. Great job and keep at it, I would have been pretty upset by the Charmeleon freeze there; however, I encountered Snorlax and the same thing happened. :(

By the way: I'm 88 caught / 91 seen (level 18).

Years
  • I've caught 82, seen 84.

There are several I've seen and not caught or just seen on my radar so I know that I could add at least another 6 or 7 just from my immediate area if only the radar would world again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I've only caught/seen 24... Not doing too well am I! :P

EDIT: Should probably add I'm currently level 9

Back