• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
  • Woo! I'm in an avatar-making mood. I can make:

- 50x50
    - 60x60
    - 100x100
    - 130x130

Just attach the image you would like or give me the direct link to the image. State what text you want on it, what size, and I'll take care of the rest! I am not skilled in blinkies or animated avatars; so if you don't mind, please refrain from requesting those. ^_^ If you want an example of my work, view my avatar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I love how you make avatars! ^__^ Could you make me one, please? I need to find a good picture, but just remember my request. ((It may take me a little while to use it though, because I'm so attached to this one. XD I just adore it so much!))

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ooh, I love how you make avatars! ^__^ Could you make me one, please? I need to find a good picture, but just remember my request. ((It may take me a little while to use it though, because I'm so attached to this one. XD I just adore it so much!))
    I know you do, Kay. ^_^ You did a beautiful job drawing my anime character way back in the day, how could I refuse you, lol? Hmm, if you haven't tried AtPictures or the Anime Project Alliance Gallery (Don't let the uh, girl on the layout scare you away...O_o) then I suggest you go there. They have a mother huge selection of anime images. O_O It's unbelievable. I'm sure you'll find one...and I'll be here waiting! ...Since you seem to be the only one giving me business... >_< Lol.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Chrystie, My dear Montague! If thee maketh I an Avatar (Please I beg of you, dear Montague, take pity upon mine Capulet-ness) I shall Repay you with 40 days labor.

In Regular English: Chrystie!!! Can you please make me a cool Avatar? I'll pay you back :)

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Chrystie, My dear Montague! If thee maketh I an Avatar (Please I beg of you, dear Montague, take pity upon mine Capulet-ness) I shall Repay you with 40 days labor.

In Regular English: Chrystie!!! Can you please make me a cool Avatar? I'll pay you back :)
    Well, gee, I didn't put up this thread to shoot people down, lol. Obviously I'll make you one! Just give me an image that you want and tell me the dimensions, as I said before, and I'll do it for you. O_o Jeez, people! Don't ask just command me like a drill sargeant if you must! I won't take it personally...lol.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Can i have this as a 130x130 and ANTI-SPAM GUN under it.(if ANTI-SPAM GUN doesn't fit put A-S G)

And here it is

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Please make me a cute Eevee avatar!I don't care what it looks like,just please make it say,"Eevee's are cute.Why wouldn't they?" on the bottom,or whatever it takes to get it on.

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Can i have this as a 130x130 and ANTI-SPAM GUN under it.(if ANTI-SPAM GUN doesn't fit put A-S G)

And here it is
    Okay, I think it came out pretty good. If you don't like the template or anything about it, let me know and I'll try to fix it for you. I had to crop the image a tad so the dimensions would be equal. (My stupid attachments won't work for some reason.) The avatar is linked here: https://sayuri.kuroi-hoshi.org/anti.gif

And, Eevee Tamer, I'll be more than happy to make you an avatar but it'd be easier for me to work off of an Eevee image you want! If you could show me, I'd appreciate it. ^_^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Ooh, Chrystie, those look really good! XD I might request one from you later, but I'm making myself a Tomoyo one at the moment (bigger version of my dA avatar) so not for a while if that's OK XD

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • I gotta dig up a pic... But I'll be requesting one with a pic based off of Kingdom Hearts, I just gotta decide on someone *rushes of to school to think durning class XD*

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Well, thank you for the compliments, everyone! I'll be here waiting...in this thread...for someone to finally choose an image they want...lol. ^_^; Kayleigh started this conspiracy of just posting that they'll be back later with an image! O_o Heh, that's okay, I'm kidding around. If this thread dies, you all can PM me anytime for an avatar. I always have time to make them...and I love making them. ^_^

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Thanx i'm putting it on right now. In a couple days i'll probly need a new one thou.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Okay, I think it came out pretty good. If you don't like the template or anything about it, let me know and I'll try to fix it for you. I had to crop the image a tad so the dimensions would be equal. (My stupid attachments won't work for some reason.) The avatar is linked here: https://sayuri.kuroi-hoshi.org/anti.gif

And, Eevee Tamer, I'll be more than happy to make you an avatar but it'd be easier for me to work off of an Eevee image you want! If you could show me, I'd appreciate it. ^_^

Oh,alright.You can put the attached image in the middle,facing the direction its already facing.And,of course I'm expecting some other Eeveelution images.Maybe you can make a blue sky,and even green grass?

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Eevee Tamer said:
    Oh,alright.You can put the attached image in the middle,facing the direction its already facing.And,of course I'm expecting some other Eeveelution images.Maybe you can make a blue sky,and even green grass?
    See, that's gonna be a problem, lol. I mentioned at the beginning of the thread that I won't be taking any animation requests. Plus, I can't just make backgrounds for animations, either...I'm sorry! If you find a nice, still image of an Eevee, I'll definitely work my best on it. ^_^

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • You don't get it... it won't animate in banners.Well... just use a few Eevee sprites,my blue Eevee,and Natureon.Make it the size of my ol' Eevee avatar.

EDIT:Nuts... my blue Eevee won't appear. *Shrugs* I'll use the one I registered on DArt.

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I was wondering if you were going to make a thread like this! You did such a great job on Kayleigh's avatar!

*twiddles fingers*
    Um, I might have one, but I will have to wait until the Return of the King movie comes out before I can get it up....hint, hint.....
    Hehe...

Can you do sigs too, Chrystie?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Ooo! I've always adored your avatars, Sayuri. =D so can you make one for me? =D Here's the image :
    Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^
    same size, just add some fancy bordering thingy like in yours, with the same font as ANTI-SPAM GUN's saying, "Miyu-chan" Please? Merci beaucoup! xD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Is that Kagome in Inuyasha: A Love That Transcends Time? Looks like it. ^_^;

Back