• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutest Eevee evolution

Cutest Eevee evolution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • of the Eevee evolutios, which do you think is the cutest?

cutest Eevee evolution

Years
  • Umbreon for me, I adore its colour scheme. Its shiny form is cooler to me though, I adore the black and blue colours. xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd say Glaceon, I find it really cute, flawless, and a very soft face, which makes me wanna hug it! <3

BaileyPlaysPokemon

YouTube Vid maker, Gen I lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Espeon and Glaceon are close by, but Flareon takes it for me. Between my Gen I bias and its fluffiness, I simply couldn't resist.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • In terms of 'cuteness', probably Vaporeon. Jolteon and Leafeon are too jagged to be truly 'cute'; I've never been a fan of Flareon's design, and harbour no positive feelings towards it; Espeon, Umbreon and Glaceon are certainly giving Vappy a run for its money, but I like that Vaporeon is always kinda happy in pictures, like the one in the OP. The others all look super-serious, which definitely hinders the cuteness factors of them. So, Vaporeon gets my vote.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Well that's fun, I've never thought of which one I find cutest. :3

cutest Eevee evolution
    Glaceon is super cute and soft, and I bet despite being an Ice type Pokémon it gives very warm nice hugs, so I pick Glaceon. :D

cutest Eevee evolution
    Umbreon is my favourite Eeveelution overall and I think it is the second cutest, however it always looks kind of serious or mad and that is saddening.
    cutest Eevee evolution
    Flareon looks super fluffy and soft and wonderful but it's probably too hot to hug. :(
    cutest Eevee evolution
    Espeon is super cute and soft, I just don't know why I don't find it as cute as Glaceon and Umbreon.
    cutest Eevee evolution
    Vaporeon is amazingly adorable to look at but I have to take hugz into account. Fishies are not good at hugs. :(
    cutest Eevee evolution
    I'm assuming if I even touched Leafeon it would give me a million paper cuts at once. ;;
    cutest Eevee evolution
    Jolteon is the same, only a million little electrically charged pinpricks. Also wtf at its tail.

There is my Eeveelution cuteness hierarchy. :3 They are all cute but some are cuter than others.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I like Umbreon and Flareon. Umbreon looks sleek and smooth, and adorable. Flareon is something I'd sleep with at night. It looks so warm and fluffy.

Guest123_x1

I'd say Vaporeon is the cutest. Its tail makes it look like a mermaid. Flareon looks super cute and fluffy, but as Ineffable~ said, it's probably too hot to handle.

Back