• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Meh, both kids would be at the same maturity level. It's more the cooties at that age.

Oh Will, it wasn't too long ago when you were afraid of the cooties. ♥ Now you're a big boy, and you're getting all the ladies!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    English language. How I utterly hate you. That is all.
    /will just continue saying 'spelt'. doesn't care whether it's right or not.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Partly the reason why I would want 'spelt' to be a word, rather than wheat. That, and it would make the English Language just 0.005% less stupid, so to say.

'more cooler'... I don't have a comment for that one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Not like any other language isn't. Don't get me started on Spanish and it's conjugation on it's verbs.

Years
    Well, you spelled "spelled" wrong, so I'm not so sure.
    No, you're not so sure, because you're not so sure.

"Spelt" is the English counterpart of America's "spelled", just like colour vs. color, mum vs mom, and many more I don't want to list.

Years
    Not like any other language isn't. Don't get me started on Spanish and it's conjugation on it's verbs.

You have to admit that English has tons of redundant words and various characteristics indicating it should be a dead language. Considerably moreso than its European-origin peers, since it appears to have stolen words far more liberally than other languages from Europe.

Oh, and its varying regional spellings. n_n

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    You're making me further my reasoning as to why I dislike the English Language, because of how complicated it is.

Ehh. I could never get my conjunctions right in Spanish. Don't know how about them in French.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back