• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    ...someone said Limey?

I never understood why people want to visit England so badly, it baffles me. The weather's awful, and unless you go to the capital or whatever there's very little to actually do :/

But then, living here I guess my views are slightly one-sided as i've experienced pretty much all the country has to offer.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I've been to England actually!

It's so....LIMEY...

Speaking of, I'm going there for Christmas.

England is where I did my internship..

and SPEAKING OF WHICH some of the stuff that I worked on for it is OUT now!!! WOOT!!

:333333!!! Man I enjoyed working on that so much @_@ Not all my animations were triggered in that video.. :3 But that cranes at 1:42 and the big one at 4:21 and the ones at 4:30, for example, are mine! Muahaha!!
    No but all joking aside this feels like a big moment to me.

I'm totally going to make this into a blog post later.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Im just playin some halo reach you guys :)

England is where I did my internship..

and SPEAKING OF WHICH some of the stuff that I worked on for it is OUT now!!! WOOT!!

:333333!!! Man I enjoyed working on that so much @_@ Not all my animations were triggered in that video.. :3 But that cranes at 1:42 and the big one at 4:21 and the ones at 4:30, for example, are mine! Muahaha!!
    No but all joking aside this feels like a big moment to me.

I'm totally going to make this into a blog post later.

wait, did u do that urself??????????

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I played Halo: Reach.

I also wrote an extensive review of it.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    a. Kura, you went to England already? I could have sworn last time I talked to you you were planning your internship. Not actually already completed it. D:
    b. How can you guys be talking about Halo when it's such a big wonderfully terrific and exciting night in history? Harry Potter omfgomfgomfg!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I'm going to be waiting until the second part of the final movie comes out before watching it. Considering well... I haven't even watched the sixth Harry Potter movie yet.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I wasn't a huge fan of Harry Potter but my sister wanted to take me to go see it so I decided I'll go see it. I think the movie scared me when I was a little.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    BP, that's absolutely terrible of you. I demand you go watch the 6th movie this instant! Drop everything you're doing, go out and buy it, slap it into your DVD player and hit that play button! I'm a little disappointed though. I'm waiting for my dad to come home - it's a tradition of the two of ours that we go see the Harry Potter movies together at the midnight showing, and I wanted to leave around 10:30 to get good seats, since we have our tickets already, but looks like that's not going to happen. Have no idea where he is. :(

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    a. Kura, you went to England already? I could have sworn last time I talked to you you were planning your internship. Not actually already completed it. D:
    b. How can you guys be talking about Halo when it's such a big wonderfully terrific and exciting night in history? Harry Potter omfgomfgomfg!
    Then why aren't you at the theaters watching right now, pending you already haven't? This cinema history won't compare to the release of the Justin Bieber movie[/sarcasm] inb4 Justin Bieber flame war...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only saw like the first two movies and read one of the other ones as a book, so... I have no intention to see it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I played Halo: Reach.

I also wrote an extensive review of it.

Spoiler:

Next time you should play NieR and review that :(

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Then why aren't you at the theaters watching right now, pending you already haven't? This cinema history won't compare to the release of the Justin Bieber movie[/sarcasm] inb4 Justin Bieber flame war...
    <see the post above yours>

Waiting on my dad, since it's a tradition of ours. He isn't here yet and I dunno where he is. A little angry about that since I wanted to get there earlier.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can barely remember them tbh.

If things were movies what'd I see:
    If Neighbours was
    If Desperate Housewives was
    If Glee was
    If... there was an Isshu movie in cinemas here

Other than that, movies are too much effort. :D;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    BP, that's absolutely terrible of you. I demand you go watch the 6th movie this instant! Drop everything you're doing, go out and buy it, slap it into your DVD player and hit that play button! I'm a little disappointed though. I'm waiting for my dad to come home - it's a tradition of the two of ours that we go see the Harry Potter movies together at the midnight showing, and I wanted to leave around 10:30 to get good seats, since we have our tickets already, but looks like that's not going to happen. Have no idea where he is. :(

Even if it wasn't intentional, that must have been the best thing I have been told tonight. XD; I wish I could go out and buy or rent it, but I don't have the vehicle or the money to do so right now. /woe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back