• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I've fooled around on a friend's Scribblenauts. The best thing to do, in our opinion, is to make those classic pairs duke it out - you know, pirate vs ninja, ninja vs clown, clown vs pirate, clown vs pirate vs ninja etc. The best one we ever had was Cthulhu vs God, though. That was EPIC.

Also, God is pretty good in a scrap, but when you summon an Atheist, the big man FLEES. :3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    1. Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there was a kid.
    2. His name was Maxwell. He liked stars.
    3. Maxwell had a magic notebook which could make anything.
    4. ?????
    5. Profit!

i literally had no idea what to put in 4 lol.

Personally, I prefer whipping out a Giant Flamethrower, getting onto the back of an Epic Flaming Gentlemanly Giant Red Tyrannosaurus and joining a Leeroy Jenkins in fighting against a Mutant Blob and a mob of Zombie Robots

Also there was a level to kill all the dinos without a weapon

> Angry Flaming God
    > Starite Get!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Its about imagination, and the plot is you run around solving puzzles and then get to fight an EXTREMELY easy boss.

I've made a pregnate man before it was pretty funny. Especally after he gave birth.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    THAT'S NOT A PLOT. It's only a plot if it tells you there's a plot by explaining it; even a sentence at the start "there is an evil dude catch some stars to fight him" would be enough, but there isn't lol so it's not a plot :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I've fooled around on a friend's Scribblenauts. The best thing to do, in our opinion, is to make those classic pairs duke it out - you know, pirate vs ninja, ninja vs clown, clown vs pirate, clown vs pirate vs ninja etc. The best one we ever had was Cthulhu vs God, though. That was EPIC.

Also, God is pretty good in a scrap, but when you summon an Atheist, the big man FLEES. :3
    Seriously? I summoned a pagan and God killed her :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You're better off with Super Scribblenauts. I heard it fixed a lot of things in Scribblenauts and even added adjectives.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Scribblenauts was a great idea. It's a shame that the controls didn't meet up to the standards.

I never knew SS was out already, didn't have much hype did it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back