• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    I don't have a preference but I try to avoid comic sans. I liked it back when I first started to frequent forums so now I just associate it with newbs.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I like cursive-y fonts. Just for their fanciness~

/this coming from someone who prefers handwriting in print

Wild ones like Party LET and Joker are also cool, too.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Default for me. I don't care enough to bother with it. lol

Just saying. We'll find out soon enough I hope.

LeSabre, you made me lol at "Suddenly I'm the villain" because it sounded like this:

Once upon a time in Texas my friends were celebrating Christmas. They invited.

I said no.

They said just come or the presents and food.

I said ok.

I came, and I got a new DS Game, and a few other things (the crappy kind, but I wasn't in the mood. I believe it was some movie game.)

He asked me what I got him.

I told I got him nothing.

That is the day I lost 7 friends. Which is still making me question if they were my friends.
    This is why I hate Christmas. Getting presents is too much of a hassle, and I don't really want anything other than games, so everyone else hates buying presents for me.

Just call me Sheldon, I suppose.

(BBT reference ftw.)

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    bazinga.

I can't afford anything rofl so it's more like "here, have a card and a candy cane" is about as far as my present-giving ability goes.

In terms of font, I prefer using Calibri because it's easy on Microsoft 2007 lol and Tahoma because it's easy on OpenOffice rofl. They're not bad fonts, though, so I don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    bazinga.

I can't afford anything rofl so it's more like "here, have a card and a candy cane" is about as far as my present-giving ability goes.

In terms of font, I prefer using Calibri because it's easy on Microsoft 2007 lol and Tahoma because it's easy on OpenOffice rofl. They're not bad fonts, though, so I don't mind.
    If I had a job it would be child labor, so I help other people buy gifts, and ask them if I can buy my own for a person.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I hate buying Christmas presents for people, but then I hate spending money so yeah. I'm lucky in the sense that i've not got all that many people to buy presents for, but it's still a hassle.

Oh, and I also use the default font. I did use century gothic for a while, so whoever here's using that has good taste.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Buying christmas presents is lots of fun, especially when you can choose the present without the person noticing what youre going to get. :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Default fonts are pretty cool. Also Office 2007 is awesome, I love how much there is with ribbon instead of having to click on tabs and scroll.

Tahoma is the coolest san serif font evar. If I need a serif font for whatever reason, Cambria or Palatino Linotype are pretty nice ones (rather than Times lol)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ribbon? /heke.png

I like Word without the multiple tabs thing where you have to change 'em and all.

And I have no clue what the Serif fonts are (unless they happen to be what you can choose from for the default posting text style in the Options part of the User CP), but yeah.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serif

Google is your friend!

Anyway, gosh darn the Australian video game industry to heck! I wouldn't be such a swashbuckler if the games didn't all cost double the bliddin' price of everywhere else and Nintendo didn't hate us.

Let's see...

Super Mario Galaxy 2 at Gamestop in USD costs $50.
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 at EB Games in AUD costs $98.

At a time when the two dollars are at near-parity, that's about 190% of the price. asdfghjkl. also kirby's epic yarn is like six months late stupid nintendo.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm too lazy to look up these things myself ^^;

So then a copy of English!HG is like $70 or something? Geez, I wonder how much a copy of Japanese!Black would be in Aussie, then. /it was ~$79 here

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I absolutely loathe buying Christmas present for people. Its such a hassle, with the lines and so many people everywhere. I'm also broke, so that helps.(b^_^)b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back