• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I don't get what's so fun about FPS when its basically the same thing? .-. -goes over to my fantasy game corner-

Detox

Triple kill off a bullet that rebounded off of four walls and also hit the weak spot on a warthog for a 5000 point bonus.

^ Me playing Halo Reach.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Playing FPS games does not automatically make one a hardcore gamer. There are several different kinds of hardcore gamers. The hardest of the hardcore tend to be PC gamers who spend a ton of money on their PCs and play almost every PC game available and spend weeks at each.
    Yeah, that's pretty much me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm much more into sandbox and open-ended play games like Sim City, The Sims, and Civilization.

Though I do enjoy the multiplayer aspect of most FPS games. Great social gameplay.
    What about Minecraft? It combines an online game, a sandbox, and FPS action by shooting blocks lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    What about Minecraft? It combines an online game, a sandbox, and FPS action by shooting blocks lol.
    I love minecraft!

Weird story though... Notch (he made minecraft) charged me over $83,000 on paypal yesterday. It's been like a month since I bought the game too. Obviously it's a mistake, but how is that even possible? lol

Detox

I have had many people try that. Too bad I always counter baserape them. So it's like it never happened.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Has anyone tried combining a FPS with anime-inspired characters?

If so, I would totally buy that game. Imagine if you will, a cute anime schoolgirl blowing stuff away with assault rifles, grenade launchers, and sniper rifles :)

Detox

Black Ops is horrible, I honestly wasted money on it =/. And yes, I have actually played more than 5 minutes into it.

Years
    Has anyone tried combining a FPS with anime-inspired characters?

If so, I would totally buy that game. Imagine if you will, a cute anime schoolgirl blowing stuff away with assault rifles, grenade launchers, and sniper rifles :)

There was something similar in design to Team Fortress 2 being developed by a Korean studio, but I don't know what happened to it as most gamers were calling it a blatant rip-off of TF2.

Black Ops is horrible, I honestly wasted money on it =/. And yes, I have actually played more than 5 minutes into it.

Are you talking single-player or multiplayer? 'Cause I have encountered no issues with multiplayer yet, but I have only played 6 rounds of split-screen and haven't bothered jumping online. 'cause I know I'll get dominated

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back