• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    If your addiction is such a hindrance to you, why don't you stop wasting your time here and actually get counseling? Most schools offer counseling with specialized therapists for free so you should look into it.

I went to the anger management classes at my school but I left because I wanted to hit the lady in charge. She'll know angry when I wipe that grin across the floor!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I went to the anger management classes at my school but I left because I wanted to hit the lady in charge. She'll know angry when I wipe that grin across the floor!

If a specific councilor isn't working for you, there's no harm in requesting someone else. It's not your fault that that particular treatment wasn't effective. But you shouldn't generalize and say that counseling altogether doesn't work.
    :/ It's like saying math classes teach you nothing just because you have a crummy teacher.

Detox

Sounds like the counselor at our school. She is a butthole, but usually what she says it true and/or helpful.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    Kuraaaa, I never said counseling all together doesn't work! I was trying to be silly, because getting angry and wanting to beat up your ANGER MANAGEMENT counselor is counter productive!

I still would fight her though, just saying. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    So much hectic work to get things ready for Thanksgiving...so much cleaning and painting...gah...

Years
    Actually, I agree with Logiedan. I'm a visual and audio learner, so i can read and listen at school.

Also, Reshiram and Zekrom at the Macy's thanksgiving parade. Talk about earl promotion...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Kuraaaa, I never said counseling all together doesn't work! I was trying to be silly, because getting angry and wanting to beat up your ANGER MANAGEMENT counselor is counter productive!

I still would fight her though, just saying. <3

Okay, I guess I assumed you were trying to fight my point @_@ lol.. Kanade talks about some of her various problems on here.. and it's good to open up but I think she needs to work on getting past them so she can be a healthier person. :C.. <3

My psych teacher did her PHD and stuff with Anger Management and stuff like that >_> I don't know the specific terms but she knows her stuff. It's too bad you couldn't find someone who really knows their stuff.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    I'm not sure if this lady was qualified. All she ever did was say things to make us angry and then tell us not to be angry when we felt angry. o_o

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm not sure if this lady was qualified. All she ever did was say things to make us angry and then tell us not to be angry when we felt angry. o_o

:/ Yeah.. no.. she doesn't sound like she knows what she's doing.. :/ It's not like you weren't diagnosed already so what was the point in her doing that? >_> You go to therapists for.. you know.. treatment.

Oh well.. ._. Sometimes I wish they can take away people's licenses for being dumbasses. No, I'm serious! :/ There's gotta be SOMEONE who's drifting by on -just- passing their courses.. cramming and then forgetting the next day. And some of these people are our doctors >_> Scary.

Detox

Yeah and don't you have to lay on a sofa or something while she takes notes?

Detox

Trust me, I know my business about this. I watched a whole 3 minute YT video ;D.

Detox

Well I do too, my friend had some problems when her brother and father died in a car crash..

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    The only thing that ever makes me mad is my mom, because SHE NEVER SHUTS UP.

*Ahem* Sorry... got a little carried away there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    More than anything, waiting makes me mad. Waiting for the bus. Waiting in line for food. Waiting for my piece of junk computer to load pages. I must have wasted YEARS of my life just sitting around and waiting, and now I want them back:/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back