• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That isn't the case though, otherwise the whole forum would be in chaos and it doesn't look to be in chaos to me.

It is just some individuals being the catalysts. Trust me, I know about it.

Years
  • The only Bethesda game I've played is Oblivion, which I'm playing now. (Well, not this moment but I've been playing it recently.)
    If you're a person who can enjoy older uglier games, you should try Morrowind, the prequel to Oblivion. It's better in many ways, for one your character is a lot more customizable and your initial class choice doesn't have to be what you end up as, and there's just endless things to do. But there's a main storyline. Although it's a little weird.

Also, bitter thread is bitter. If you haven't got anything nicer to say about each other, you might as well not say anything at all. /acting parent-ish

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Everyone seems to be into those RPG/Sandbox games, which is what I consider Fallout 3/New Vegas to be. Basically do whatever you want and follow the main plot if you want to.

Also, I would really really like to have Fable 3.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've never been into those sorts of games. Simulation games are alright, but Sandbox is where I draw the line. I've played Fallout 3 and got abducted by aliens and didn't really like it. Heck I even bought Minecraft and got bored of it easily.

I like games where you have a clear mission and you have to complete it to that time. I've enjoyed games like GTA IV and Saints Row and found them enjoyable since they had a mission which you could do, as well as go out and do whatever you feel like.

Years
  • I prefer more open-ended games, and, if one were to log all the hours I spent playing games in my life, probably 55% would be devoted to simulation and strategy games. (It'd be higher, but Pokemon has a pretty large share itself).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Also, way to move the goalposts. The actual topic was the merits of Japanese "RPGs" and Western RPGs. Instead of actually discussing what you like about Japanese RPGs or further explaining what you didn't like about Fallout 3 (you're yet another person who hasn't played the first two), you namedrop studios that haven't developed or published any RPGs at all. What kind of point are you trying to make?
    You talked about Western developers, not Western RPG developers. I'm sorry that you can't be specific.

And no, I like Bioware. They could have better combat but their games interest me more than games from Bethesda and Obsidian.

Well, as if your trolling abilities are actually better. And please, you have no right to speak about my sense of humor if you don't even know what it is. If you actually knew what hard education is and that life isn't a joke, or anything of that crap you would obviously know when to shut the hell up. But you don't and here we are.
    I'm not even going to ask where that came from.

Are you referring to Jack? I think he's interesting and at least isn't even half trollish as Luck is.
    Because I'm a troll whenever I state my beliefs. Oh Elia, how I wish I logged our MSN chats.

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
  • So - I haven't been on here in a while... and seeing as I'm getting bored on the other site that I visit regulary on, I decided that I should just log on here and see all the good stuff that's been happening on here the last 19 days since I was inactive.

...That and I need to think of a hobby to do now. I hardly play computer games (other than my DS), and I've also been taking up to a lot of reading fanfictions as of late. Yeah, totally random coming from me ¬_¬'

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    So - I haven't been on here in a while... and seeing as I'm getting bored on the other site that I visit regulary on, I decided that I should just log on here and see all the good stuff that's been happening on here the last 19 days since I was inactive.

...That and I need to think of a hobby to do now. I hardly play computer games (other than my DS), and I've also been taking up to a lot of reading fanfictions as of late. Yeah, totally random coming from me ¬_¬'

You should read My Immortal if you want fan fiction. It's just so horribly bad that it's good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back