• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • Pixy Guy's new Sonic sig is frikkin' awesome. Early Sonic games = win.

On the subject of games, I went to re-install a game i've not played in a while only to discover the disk is scratched and it keeps crashing when I try to install it. "ASFDSASDFDSADFGH" best sums up my feelings on the matter.

Thankfully it's available on Steam and the manual comes with an activation code so I can install it from there and not have to pay for a new disk. Woop.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I love that feeling

I always go ceebsy on my homework...especially during holidays. All my work is concentrated into the first and last days, with stingy scatterings throughout the rest. I start off going "YEAH I'MA DO THIS" and then by the end I'm like "HOLY CRAP I DIDN'T DO THIS DO THIS NAO" and I do.

._.

Years
  • Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

This is my...ahem, homework. Basically two sketchbooks filled up within a span of about...a week? Throughout my time at college and at home, I'm supposed to document all the practical work we've done during studio time and even things I would do in my own time, and...well, I'm near enough finished for the time being.

Zet

Years
  • Oh dear God, I think that's a bit tooo much Siggy.

I've never really liked doing homework, sure it's helpful for remembering stuff, but getting it to do over the holidays makes me rage >:(

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    The homework isn't a problem for me, just the learning of stuff for the next test. I have no time to do that, when I'm in holiday, I mean, I'm in another land with my family and I have my stuff for the school here, learning isn't something good. And I don't want to learn, but I have to. Hath anyone from you a idea, how I make learning for the next test more interesting, so something I got to do when I learning stuff? I think about something like that, that I'm playing with the ball with my brother during I learning the stuff. Someone haves an idea in that direction?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm fine with homework as long as it's not hard or long, which it usually is. Maths homework is dreadful because it's like my worst subject and that's the subject I get the most homework.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I never did homework in high school and I still don't really do it now. I do my assignments, yes, but if it's not gonna be handed in and marked, I tend to pretend it doesn't exist. XD;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Agreed. If it's not worth points, it's not worth my time. :3
    Although my mother tends to yell at me if she finds stuff like that while snooping though my backpack. D:

Hiche

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I usually copy my homework first thing in the morning from my friends. I tend to only do math, physics, and programming homework. Other, nah.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In uni, we don't get homework -- just assignments 6 weeks long, etc.

Only three assignments left to do this semester/year!

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • I never really do homework. Last year I remember answering with a black page on my notebook in math. I still don't do homework unless the teacher gives grades on it.
    I hate homework though, I finish on 2:30 PM (start at 8 AM) and I have even still things to do.. I feel like I barely have time for myself.
    ..Maybe if school started caring for students and not teach things that wont really help you in life instead, homework could be fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back