• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • Couldn't be a doctor either.. I'd be too embarassed to talk about certain problems people have. As harsh as that sounds, I just couldn't. xD; I wanna work with either music or art.

Years
  • Easy

"I'm afraid you have 18 minutes to live, sir."

Words are easy to say

And I actually said that to a man when he was in the hospital when I was doing volunteer work. He died in 18 minutes.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    This reminds me one time in the seventh grade, they called me down to the office and told me my mom was in a car accident. They made it sound like she was seriously hurt.

She just had a scratch on her cheek.

D: Yeah, how they word it or put influence on it can totally make you get the wrong idea

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ugh, I have so much hw today D:

Anyways, how was everyones day? :D

Anyone like my new theme? :D

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • Ugh wow, today is so boring!! Sitting at work, been here since 8:30am and its now 10:50... I feel like I've been sitting here for ages!!!

Get to leave at 4... sooo many hours til then ;_;

anyone else stuck in a dead end job?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    History isn't so much of a bother because memorizing events is easier than attempting to read 5 novels in which you read sporadically depending on the assignment that the teacher gives you. >>
    I'm fine with History too, but I hate DBQ's and Newspaper articles you have to make for them D:

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I'm tired again. D':

And I need to write a 300-400 word report tonight. I also just started in three minutes ago. ;;

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I'm tired again. D':

And I need to write a 300-400 word report tonight. I also just started in three minutes ago. ;;

You'd be surprised how short that really is. I recently had an assignment like that, and ended up writing 600 words when the limit was 400.

I love World History (Honors), it is by far my favorite class.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back