• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well Nica, the day trolling stops is the day all other horribleness in the world stops.

Like how in my class today we learned that chimpanzees are eaten in Africa. What is this I don;t even

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Awww. D: Those poor creatures.

And... it's possible for all the bad things to end maybe? :D;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I hope that rant wasn't fueled by my troll thread.

Oh my god no one knows how to play games anymore. What is this I don't even

Don't worry, you're not that influential.

Most of it was caused by me not being honest and keeping stuff bottled in, always a good time when I finally *burst*.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Well Nica, the day trolling stops is the day all other horribleness in the world stops.

Like how in my class today we learned that chimpanzees are eaten in Africa. What is this I don;t even
    I am not surprised since different cultures have unique delicacies. People in India would think it was horrible to see people in Western Cultures eating Cows. As for trolling as long as the internet runs there will be trolls.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...well, we aren't eating live cows, so if they ate live monkeys... D: Then yeaaah, we have reason to find that strange. XD;

(I couldn't imagine eating a live creature ;;)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • If they are eating then alive, then WTF. I would think they would kill them so at the very least their food wouldn't get away. Don't know if it is illegal or just don't care?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    It's quite disgusting to even know they eat chimpanzees, and even eating dogs is horrible, I don't hate a certain race like a lot, but I do have a few things against of what they eat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    (Omg, one of the three horses I wanted to win came second in the Cup, I should've betted. XD)

I... dislike seeing animals being eaten. Though I'll eat them if they're cooked, so meh.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    (Omg, one of the three horses I wanted to win came second in the Cup, I should've betted. XD)

I... dislike seeing animals being eaten. Though I'll eat them if they're cooked, so meh.

You were talking about horses, and you were talking about eating, and omg I'm terrible ;__;

Oh, and raw meat sucks. I can barely eat anything under well done.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You were talking about horses, and you were talking about eating, and omg I'm terrible ;__;

Oh, and raw meat sucks. I can barely eat anything under well done.

WELL WE WERE DISCUSSING ANIMALS AND I SAW THE MELBOURNE CUP ON TV. :(((

I just realised, I ate all my pork last night, I almost... never eat every part of the food on my plate. Weird.

Years
  • Meat is nasty. Which is why I am a vegetarian.

I MEAN HOW CAN YOU EAT THIS?!

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back