• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'll take a hit if it's offered to me. It's been offered to me twice in the past week in the form of concentrate in vape pens. Its pretty good.

Last edited:
    Years
    it should be legalized by now ya i agree with that.

oof, today was so long. we had a christmas party at our house for my bf's mom's nonprofit @_@ and then immediately afterward I went Christmas shopping with my mom. All I wanna do is relax now tbh.

Years
    I'm waiting for all my packages to arrive. I only get one day off, so I really don't want to fight other shoppers...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i'm about to head to sleep. thankfully i'm going in an hour later than normal (5am instead of 4am) though it does mean i'm getting off at 3 instead of 2 lol.

but thats ok because tomorrow sis and i are planning on going to mickey's christmas party!! as long as she can get out of work at a decent time anyways

Reactions: EC

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    but thats ok because tomorrow sis and i are planning on going to mickey's christmas party!! as long as she can get out of work at a decent time anyways

You sticking around for the fireworks? They put on a great show at the Magic Kingdom.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'm trying not to think about Christmas. Partly because I don't like it, but also because I still need to get gifts for my grandparents and my mom's fiance. Nothing super important, but I will be heavily relying on Amazon's 2-day shipping to get things here ASAP lest I pull the faux pas I did last year with only getting my mom a gift.

Years
    I always get nervous people will hate the gifts I get them. My best friends mom won't use anything I buy her. It sucks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You sticking around for the fireworks? They put on a great show at the Magic Kingdom.

Prolly! I have earplugs in my car already since my sister cant stand firework noises but theyre pretty and if im gonna spend that much money for the party im def gonna watch the big finale!

Years
    May as well condense a reply into a poem. Ahem...

Fireworks are great
    Weed should be legal
    Christmas is excellent
    My family's budgies were attacked by an eagle

... well, technically it was a hawk. Swooped over me while I was singing, too, before regiments of little birds came and joined in like a fucking Disney movie. Inspector Javert singing impressions - always a crowd pleaser.

One of the budgie's used to sing along to the Get Smart theme song but then she discovered indistinct gurgling and its been hell ever since. Don't even get me started on the other one... urghh.

Years
    Ayyy, Get Smart! I watched a bunch of episodes of that show when I was young.

Oh, brilliant! Someone finally knows about it! Isn't Siegfried brilliant? Ain't he? Ain't he just? I've been watching it since I was... seven. Thereabouts, anyway, A fantastic show. Very good.

Now, if I can just get people to watch Red Dwarf...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Oh, brilliant! Someone finally knows about it! Isn't Siegfried brilliant? Ain't he? Ain't he just? I've been watching it since I was... seven. Thereabouts, anyway, A fantastic show. Very good.
    Yeah, it certainly had its moments, and some neat and amusing inventions as well. Didn't watch much of the "newer" seasons though - something involving a child of Smart? Idk sounds iffy to me.
    Now, if I can just get people to watch Red Dwarf...
    I've actually seen some episodes of it here and there. I've enjoyed what I've seen, just never fully got into it yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Budgies is the non-american term for Parakeets! My mom has one her name is Bubble lol.

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    All birbs are valid, up to and including ducks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back