• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah, it certainly had its moments, and some neat and amusing inventions as well. Didn't watch much of the "newer" seasons though - something involving a child of Smart? Idk sounds iffy to me.
    I've actually seen some episodes of it here and there. I've enjoyed what I've seen, just never fully got into it yet.

Damn right! And yeah, the later seasons did get a bit muddled. Siegfried was consistently awesome, however. A real show-stealer.

It's worth getting into. I mean, it's an acquired taste, sure, but it's brilliant! The 90's at its best. Every character/actor is great - there are no losers in that show.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a budgie?

This, my friend, is a budgie:

Spoiler:

Its Latin name is birdus budgieus. It primarily eats seeds and fingers. Will gurgle indistinctly for hours, interspersed by the occasional prolonged shriek, and will attack chins and ears on sight. A savage creature. Not to be approached lightly. The only way to fend it off is to smack it with a fly swatter.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I thought we already decided that the best bird is the boob.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i missed you too! don't worry i think i'm planning on sticking around for more than a few days this time. maybe

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    You haven't got the range to say shit like this

"She doesn't have the range. I'm sorry Shirley, I love her to bits but she doesn't have the range." "That's you." "I don't care, I don't have the range."

Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back