• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My friend has a bunch of Shakespeare teas that are really delicious.

Years
    I drink Kenyan marsala chai and it kicks arse. But there's this Kenyan prankster who occasionally cheats me out of a teabag, or worse yet, a staple, and so I end up drinking millions of tea bits. Son of a gun. I'd like to shake his/her hand and congratulate them on taking me for a sucker more than once.

Bit curious, though... what are dates even like, anyway?!

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Bit curious, though... what are dates even like, anyway?!

We went to a Mexican restaurant and had some drinks (and absolutely-to-die-for food), and then we walked along the canal. We may have also kissed quite a bit.

Years
    We went to a Mexican restaurant and had some drinks (and absolutely-to-die-for food), and then we walked along the canal. We may have also kissed quite a bit.

I see...
    Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Yep, sounds potentially disastrous. I would have choked on the food, spilt drinks all over the table, fell in the canal, drowned, and the only kissing would be mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

'Grats to the all the people who pull it off, though. Lucky gits.

Years

That sounds like a really good time and p romantic! Was whatever canal you were walking along all lit up for Christmas?

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    That sounds like a really good time and p romantic! Was whatever canal you were walking along all lit up for Christmas?

It wasn't, but it was still pretty cute. He held my hand the whole time and I loved it!

• I see...
    Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Yep, sounds potentially disastrous. I would have choked on the food, spilt drinks all over the table, fell in the canal, drowned, and the only kissing would be mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

'Grats to the all the people who pull it off, though. Lucky gits.

Hey you never know, some people might be into that. :wink-right-eye:

Years
    fog isn't that common here so when it does happen it's like... whoa. it's some creepy stuff but also really cool at the same time!!

like, im sure it's a huge pain in the ass if you're driving, but if you're just standing outside your front porch its kinda weird to look at.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back