• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Got to work on Saturday and already am warned for making more hours than normal jolly

at least it pays well

Years
my mom once got in trouble for having too many hours but they were given to her so like what could she do?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Does anyone here still enjoy indulging in sweets on halloween, even if they're not trick or treating? XD;

I plan on getting a good few all natural sweet treats for myself. Two macarons, and maybe some fancy chocolate bar from stop n shop might be some nice choices and not enough sweets to be totally unhealthy :3

Years
i'm off tomorrow, but i'm probably going to try to work on a project i need to try to finish. but tbh i just want to relax!

I don't go out of my way to buy Halloween candy, but I guess we'll be passing it out this year bc we live in a house in a neighborhood now.

LadyJirachu

Years
I don't really like halloween, but i'll enjoy having some macorons on it this year. They've been kinda our new go-to holiday sweet this year, starting with the one i had on my birthday xD

But i'm not so into the whole 'scary and dark' theme to that holiday. I'd rather celebrate something cute, like easter :3 Its scary enough dealing with the fact that i have mental illnesses xD;

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
I like trick or treating myself. Anyways, you used the word "Sweets" and I got reminded of a story where someone was accused of plagiarizing for using "Sweets" instead of "Candy".

LadyJirachu

Years
I like trick or treating myself. Anyways, you used the word "Sweets" and I got reminded of a story where someone was accused of plagiarizing for using "Sweets" instead of "Candy".

Well....thats quite the story o.o;

I used 'sweets' because i'm also eating macarons on halloween, and those aren't candy xD They're cookies. Yummy glutton free cookies that i've had twice in my life so far too.

I can tell you like halloween by your avatar xD Not too surprising you'd want to also go trick or treating :)

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
I don't celebrate Christmas, as a jew. Still, my dad's side does celebrate it and it is a good holiday from what I know.

LadyJirachu

Years
I probably like valentines day most, since my whole life is pretty much detecated to a crush (and i love getting all romantic over her <3).

Although, I do also really like the cuteness and rebirth themes of easter.

Christmas might be my 3rd favorite after those. Its also a good holiday :3

TY

valentines day has been a day i rather skip for the past couple of years, maybe next year its different who knows xd

pkmin3033

...is it just me, or is the forum index inaccessible? All I get is a white screen. xD

pkmin3033

Chaos instigated by small mice that had been bitten by radioactive locusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back